For Sale 2 Meter HP Amp TE System 1452G

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB4AM, Aug 14, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. WB4AM

WB4AM Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,

This is a TE-System 1452G All Mode amp.
    Advertised from TE System as 25 watts in 375 watts out.
    I have always appreciated this amp. This amp had always served me well. This amp was bought new from me, to me and only used by me.

I used this Amp mainly on SSB until I had soon went to a Military Style Tube amp. Now days I don't get on the VHF/UHF Contest. I have tested this amp with a 90 amp Power Supply and a Dummy Load and then inserted a Generated Tone through the audio chain in the SSB mode and found it working as expected. (350-375) I rather have the amp picked up if possible so the buyer can see what I am seeing on the test gear. But I will only ship under the conditions "AS Is". This would be a better sale for a local buyer.

The Price for the Amp will be $445.00 without counting shipping. Also I am not excepting any trades unless...someone has some great "AM" gear that I may be interested in, but I am not really looking for any trades. Thank you for reading.

Attached Files:

KC8TMW and KT5OT like this.
  2. DL9OC

DL9OC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, do you still have it for sale and can you send it to Hannover Germany?

vy73de
    OM Marcus
    DL9OC

3. DL9OC

DL9OC Ham Member QRZ Page

My Email Adress is Busch@t-online.de

I am interested in the AMP.

vy73
    Marcus

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.