ad: vanity

For Sale (2) Kenwood TS-940S/AT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KA2JGR, Aug 7, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KA2JGR

KA2JGR Ham Member QRZ Page

Well to start off is that I am selling my collection of HF radios, being82 years of age and not feeling up to par I have to sell what I have collected for many years meaning estate sales and SK ham equipment,these radios were from a smoke free ham and they all original parts in them as I have see the reason I did not tackle the repair of them was my hands are shaky now and holding a solder gun is a little to difficult, and besides that i donated all my test equipment to the Salvation Army a couple of years ago, have very little now of test equipment, well now to the rigs, they are still all in tacked with all the parts still in them and they still perform well except as to the transmit portion, they receive very well and perform in that area,as my add says they come with auto turners and one has VS-voice synthesizer that works great,they also came with some boards,the boards areX48-1430-A/2 X53-1420-00 X44-1660-00 and 100 watt final unit X45-1401-00 now as to the final unit the fan is gone and the outputs also If I were a little bit younger I would have done the work as to repairing the transmit section but when you loose your motor skills it is a little harder do. I have all pictures of the rigs.The original service manual is included. I will accept any fair offer. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. Any questions please feel free to contact and as I see it I know that some Tech has the skills to make it a small job to repair this situation with the right test equipment , I think the hardest thing as when you grow older you have to dispose of a hobby that you love, I will be putting more items on,( PS The XYL did the typing as to my motor skills)

Feel free to email or call me at 585-481-2303 for any questions.

Best of 73s Sal. kenwood -940s.jpg TS-940s 1.jpg TS-940S 2.jpg kenwood -940s.jpg TS-940s 1.jpg TS-940S 2.jpg kenwood -940s.jpg TS-940s 1.jpg TS-940S 2.jpg kenwood -940s.jpg TS-940s 1.jpg TS-940S 2.jpg

Email:KA2JGR
    73S

Attached Files:

K7SWT, W5RD, K6RA and 1 other person like this.
  2. KA2JGR

Well I see that I have to let all go as to the 2 Kenwoods for the price of $950.00 dollars, I think that is a fare offer for all that comes for both rigs,as you know the boards alone are worth at least $200.00 dollars alone, so if you are looking for a bargain here it is. as for S&H that would be your cost, have other rigs that I am willing to make a deal with also, Kenwood TS-820- 2 of them, 1 TS-520,-YAESU- FT-101 EE - D-104 mics,ETC ETC ETC all offers will be considered, so lets hear from you for some great bargains.

Have a great day.
    Sal.;)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  3. KA2JGR

4. W7GRV

W7GRV Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you still have anything for sale?

Jeff - W7GRV

5. KA2JGR

Yes I still have the Kenwoods, TS-940S/AT, if interested let me know, Name here is Sal, can be reached at 585-481.2303.

73s
    Sal.

6. W7GRV

W7GRV Ham Member QRZ Page

Sal,

Your email is not working. When I respond back it Returns it with an error. I got your email but cannot respond back to you.

Took awhile to find this ad again.

Please shoot me some prices and shipping to 65438 please.

Thank You,

Jeff Collins
    W7GRV

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.