ad: MultusSDR-1

Sale/Trade (2) 406-512 mhz crystal controled commerical mobile

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB2GLW, Sep 9, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
  1. WB2GLW

WB2GLW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have 2 NEW OLD Stock crystal controlled RCA mobile radios.

I received these as a donation for a youth techie group. I was told they were programmable BUT they are crystal controlled.. They are 2 freq.. UHF.. part of the RCA Tec 300 series.

So I would like to turn these into something we can use and put on the air. This project is way above my group,

I need something to hold the interest of the kids,, and to make repairs, and wire mics and stuff like that.

We could use 10 meter antennas or open to trades for these radios,, I would hate to trash them.

Mike WB2GLW

mkulyk12001@gmail.com

DSCN0330.JPG DSCN0332.JPG DSCN0331.JPG

2. WB2GLW

These are TAC 300 radios.. and ICM seems to have crystals..

3. N9LCD

N9LCD Ham Member QRZ Page

Mike:

Any documentation, manuals, etc?

What's the power requirements for these rigs?

73!

N9LCD

4. WB2GLW

NO manuals,, they run on 12 vdc, meant to be in a car.. JUST like our mobiles today.. They have never been used.. and ICM shows crystals for them.. nice link radios, not sure if they have pl.. they show a QC mode.. RCA's jargon for PL...

RCA TAC 300's

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.