SOLD 1964 Amateur Radio Stamps, sheet of 50

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by W9RAC, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. W9RAC

W9RAC Subscriber QRZ Page

Anyone who has ever gotten a QSL card from me CW knows it will have one of these on the card. I have several sheets so I decided to sell this one. All the stamps are in good shape and it looks like the glue is also. BEST OFFER PLUS actual postage to your place depending upon how you want them shipped, post your offer here so it can be viewed please. Put them on your cards or in a frame or whatever. Paypal OK, Have fun, enjoy and 73 Rich
    20190908_114701.jpg

W7UUU likes this.
  2. KQ4MM

KQ4MM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

They are a nice touch, I have one of Rich`s cards ... great CW OP too :)

W9RAC1.jpg W9RAC.jpg

W9RAC and W7UUU like this.
  3. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Very cool Rich - do you have any general idea what you'd want?

I don't want to embarrass you or myself LOL! :)

Dave
    W7UUU

W9RAC likes this.
  4. W9RAC

Likewise Brian! I have updated my card sending method some since then, Ill be listening again for you sir, tnx! 73 Rich
    20190613_103848.jpg

5. W9RAC

Well Dave, like a dunce I tried to post these in the ham gear section, so then I could not find the listing so I tried again. Finally they sent me a note and told me where it was.... must be hard for you guys dealing with us old people. Anyway just put out a figure, whatever the high offer is plus postage is Dave Im selling it so nothing hurt. They are just stamps and not rare so they are not worth much over a few hundred dollars :) I just thought I would be fun to list them, they make a nice addition to the shack or for sure your QSL card. Now days I put one of these on AND a Samuel Morse $.02 stamp on also. 73 Rich

W7UUU likes this.
  6. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Current postcard rate is 35c. That's only seven cards worth. :eek::)

7. KQ4MM

Rich, you know they say the sincerest form of flattery is imitation .. I must admit that I have copied your idea ... I use one of 4 stamps now, sometimes all 4 ...

20180317_090905.jpg

@W7UUU I promise I won't post anymore in Richs for sale thread...lol

W9RAC and W7UUU like this.
  8. KQ4MM

I;ll start it rolling with $16 ...

W9RAC likes this.
  9. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

$20 Shipped.

10. W9RAC

These stamps are not rare, they are older but not rare. I am a honest amature. These are not worth over $22.00. So you know, no offers higher please. 73 Rich

W1TRY and KQ4MM like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.