ad: k1jek

1700 on 1/4 watt

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by W3BNY, Feb 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N8YV

N8YV Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KM5FL @ Feb. 10 2004,18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ka8jhm @ Feb. 09 2004,16:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It would seem proper to classify this guy as a complete idiot, but obviously lacking brains, he therefor cannot be complete, just an idiot! [​IMG][/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Idiots don't have brains...    [​IMG]

Therefore, he probably is complete..  [​IMG]

KM5FL[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Nah.....he won't be complete, until the FCC gives him free HF access in a few months!

&quot;Hot-damn, I'M a Ham!&quot;

[​IMG]

2. W5LDA

W5LDA Ham Member QRZ Page

make it a lot of cheese

larry kd5vsg

3. W3BNY

W3BNY Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KG4YUV @ Feb. 10 2004,13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">JLZ, please let us know when you get a response from someone concerning this. This shouldn't get away untouched by the FCC or other authorities.

We're always complaining about 10 meter chicken-banders, here's our chance to do something about one of them.

KG4YUV -- Patrick Wilson
    14 yr old ham[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    YUV,

Pat, if you are registered with fleabay, or even if you are not, take a scan in just the root of ham/cb radios and look/marvel/gasp in awe-terror at what is listed. Sometimes funny too (as in what kind-o-krap is that! Even in my drunkest day as a freebander...gawk...what kind-o-krap was that ) Ahem. But you can report them. as well if you are a registered user. You get a form letter back saying either &quot;yes we are aware of it and will continue to look into it&quot; or &quot;we will look into it&quot;. The above is some serious paraphrasing but you should be able to get the drift. Every few days, I take the time to do a couple of pages deep search or just a blind search on amp, dave, made, magnaforce, but I just dont have the time at work to do that intensive kind of scanning. Oh, and the &quot;complaint form?&quot; Try to find it. Its really buried a few layers down.

Anyhow, gotta go check fleabay again. It looks like im going to get me that 1 milliwatt in 10kw out super-black cat-varmint-texas star-dave skull krakkin whooop-whoop amp. Im gonna be da man now on the supah bowl!

Sigh..

AB this is AW....Roger...OUT

4. KI4BGO

KI4BGO Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KC9ECI @ Feb. 10 2004,19:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">[​IMG]9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N8YV @ Feb. 10 2004,18[​IMG]9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nah.....he won't be complete, until the FCC gives him free HF access in a few months!

&quot;Hot-damn, I'M a Ham!&quot;

[​IMG][/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Need a little cheese to go with that whine?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    We all knew SOMEBODY would spew forth some &quot;whine&quot; [​IMG]
    Nevermind the cheese, how 'bout a CORK in it! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. KI4BOO

KI4BOO Ham Member QRZ Page

Ebay has been REALLY good about removing illegal items in regards to Amateur and CB radio lately.

This is one of the best ways we can fight back. Search EBay, and report any illegal items.

6. N0XAS

N0XAS Ham Member QRZ Page

Is that something new? A couple of months ago I spent two hours a day for a couple of days turning in several DOZEN obviously, blatantly illegal CB linears up for auction -- it had absolutely no observable effect. Every single auction was allowed to complete.

'Course, I followed up with a longish email to Riley Hollingsworth about the aBay auctions as well as a rant about that online CB shop they just busted and one or two similar ones. I'd love to think I had something to do with all that, but somehow (sigh) I doubt it.

7. AG3Y

AG3Y Guest

Not only has it NOT been pulled by EBay, but it has been relisted, and as of this writing has 8 hours to go, and 10 bids on it ! GRRRRR [​IMG] [​IMG]

73 from Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.