ad: Radclub22-1

15 Years of AmateurLogic.TV

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W5JDX, Oct 19, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. NN6EE

NN6EE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Well if THEIR PROGRAM IS NOT FOR YOU, THEN WHY WATCH IT??? We HAVE MANY CHOICES on the WEB as YOU should KNOW!!! :-/ So why DUMP on THEM?

W5JDX likes this.
  2. PA0MHS

PA0MHS Ham Member QRZ Page

Shouting doesn't make you more "right" than others...

3. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

Have watched it for many years now. Can you tell me how many of their shows do I need to have watched to qualify posing some criticism?

Just ran into a lady saying she found out she had a cracked heat exchanger on her furnace. She called the service tech because the family felt crummy since it was running.. I asked if she had a carbon monoxide detector and she replied yes but it kept going off so they took out the battery. I am putting your post in the same context.

4. KB6QXM

KB6QXM Ham Member QRZ Page

So what I am hearing from some of these posts that we cannot have a difference of opinion. Is this going to be like Facebook or Twitter, so that if if you do not follow the group think, then you are silenced? Is cancel culture coming to QRZ now? I am not putting down their content or subject matter, just commenting on how it is presented.

N1IPU likes this.
  5. K4CDN

K4CDN Ham Member QRZ Page

That is no small feat, Congratulations Fellas!
    K4CDN

K4FMH and W5JDX like this.
  6. KB9VZU

KB9VZU Ham Member QRZ Page

KB9VZU here scratching my head wondering how KB6QXM would take the time out of his busy day to post something in reference to "presentation skills". As Flo use to say... "Kiss my grits pal." These guys spend their time away from family , friends, spend their own hard earned money with LITTLE sponsorship, all for the love of our hobby. Pretty self centered to think that you and your opinion of the show matters to anyone but yourself.. From what I took from YOUR post, you might look into classes on "Self Presentation Skills" cause you sure tell a sad story in just a few lines the way I read it... 15 years they have done this, countless hours editing, recording and preparation for even ungratefully operators like yourself.. 15 years.. I NEVER post on here but had to reply for the thousands of operators and want to be operators these guys touch every month.
    73 and have a great day sir... someplace else.

M1WML, KC0KEK, WB5THT and 3 others like this.
  7. K4FMH

K4FMH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations George, Tommy and associates on 15 great years! I love the subtle and downbeat humor...many more years to come!

M1WML, KC0KEK, W5JDX and 2 others like this.
  8. NN6EE

Well talking about "Ham Radio videos" with young FRESH NEW BLOOD, There's this one YOUNG YL (LEAHA) whose produced a few videos here on QRZ and I love her "full blown enthusiasm" and I think her age is ONLY 16 !!! THERE IS HOPE!!!

M1WML likes this.
  9. WB5THT

WB5THT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I always get amused at these keyboard commandos that have the bravado to be obnoxious at arms length, you people know who you are.

Thanks to George and Tommy for your dedication to furthering the amateur radio hobby, it's fun, educational and entertaining.

M1WML, KC0KEK, K4DSB and 3 others like this.
  10. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

Agreed. It's the no negative comments brigade. If people only understood the end game of such behavior. They would if they look outside and would get a glimpse of how it ends.

M1WML likes this.
  11. K4DSB

K4DSB Ham Member QRZ Page

A well done show... ground breaking and the technical projects are fun and well presented.
    Keep up the great show

K4DSB Dean B.

W5JDX, K4FMH, M1WML and 1 other person like this.
  12. K4DSB

K4DSB Ham Member QRZ Page

Great work Guys.. Many great reviews and technical projects are really fun...
    Ground breaking show...

73's
    K4DSB

W5JDX, K4FMH, M1WML and 1 other person like this.
  13. K2NCC

K2NCC Ham Member QRZ Page

I stopped watching once it became the "Icom show". Now I can't trust their reviews and the tendency to aim folks toward a specific brand.

I get it, ya gotta pay the bills, but as a minor "influencer" myself, there's no way in heck I'd go mono-brand.

M1WML likes this.
  14. NN6EE

Why does CAPS UPSET YOU SO MUCH OB??? REMEMBER, IT'S ABOUT FREEDOM OF CHOICE!!! SO BEG OFF!!! IT'S ABOUT EMPHASIS!!! IT'S NOT SHOUTING in MY OPINION!!! You do your thing AND I'LL DO MINE!!! COMPRENDE?

15. PA0MHS

PA0MHS Ham Member QRZ Page

Because generally accepted netiquette considers writing in upper case as shouting? But maybe you're new to the Internet? ;)

K2NCC likes this.