ad: MLSons-1

13 colonies

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by W5NJR, Aug 28, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

They’re fine for cards but you want business size for the certificate.

2. W5NJR

W5NJR Ham Member QRZ Page

I got that a few days ago. First certificate on the wall!

3. WA3PZO

WA3PZO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

WJ4U likes this.
  4. KU2US

KU2US Ham Member QRZ Page

Go to my QRZ.com page KU2US for the latest certificate update..

5. W9RTB

W9RTB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Received mine today clean sweep 4yrs in a row. Mailed it around the 8th of July.

6. WO4ROG

WO4ROG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hurry up and wait. It is always a lot of fun and I got all 13 on three bans. Thanks for the hard work.

7. K4MTO

K4MTO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

These guys have been great! A little patience may be needed. They have tons of QSLs to answer.

8. N2ATP

N2ATP Ham Member QRZ Page

got my certificate & q card 2 days ago 9/14/21 & let me tell you excellent mailing job from the envalopes to the protection papers in-between the certificates & cardboard inserts - just hang in there folks like ku2us is only 1 man with many many certificates & cards to fill & package / bundle & mail out --- to those who are complaining a bit maybe offer your services & help the guy out or maybe reach out to him & see if it would ease his pain a bit -- just a suggestion im tossing out there but all in all it was a fun contest for my 1st time chasing them -- cant wait till next year

WJ4U likes this.
  9. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

My wallpaper arrived the other day.
    Thanks Ken!

10. KI4YRH

KI4YRH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I haven't received mine either so I went on line to the web site. The person handling the certs has had some problems as well as his wife not doing well. He says be patient and he will get to it when he has time.

11. KU2US

KU2US Ham Member QRZ Page

None!

12. KD4RAF

KD4RAF Ham Member QRZ Page

haven't received mine but did not send in until august due too covid .MAybe il will still show up !

13. KD4RAF

KD4RAF Ham Member QRZ Page

Will say look forward to the contest thanks to everyone who works too put to put it together each year .God bless them !:)

14. K5UYN

K5UYN Ham Member QRZ Page

Hang in there! Got all 14 contact cards and certificate in a very timely manner and the “big ship theme” made for beautiful QSL cards! BIG TY and73 from K5UYN- see y’all next year!!!