13 COLONIES SPECIAL EVENT

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions and Special Events' started by KU2US, May 13, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N8SAN

N8SAN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ahhh got it. Makes sense. Helps if I read the whole thing huh?! :oops:

2. KQ4MM

KQ4MM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Well to your defense it wasn't glaringly obvious one should do that much digging as we are usually accustomed to just looking at the detail page and running. I just happened to look at the bio pages and started to notice that some were using a different means.

3. N8SAN

I guess that's true.

I did all the digging and put together a little document. I'm SURE this is far to late to matter, but if someone, like myself was slow on this print it out and cut out the address and tape to the envelope.
    Obviously all stations require SASE.
    These are not in order.
    13ColQSL.JPG

4. KQ4MM

KQ4MM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Very nice, that would have sped things up here ... There might be a few that still can use that ...

5. N8SAN

Yeah, if not, I had to make it for myself anyway. My hand writing is atrocious. If anyone else can use it, it was worth it!

6. KF5RRF

KF5RRF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

As I recall, it took a couple of months before I received mine, last year. Patientence. :)

7. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Printed out the certificate form but haven't mailed it in yet. Got the cards some years ago and haven't asked for any recently.

8. N5MEF

N5MEF Ham Member QRZ Page

Why am I and many other hams still waiting on our 2016 card Paul, after phone calls and certified mail to you?

9. N5MEF

N5MEF Ham Member QRZ Page

If anyone requested a 2016 K2L QSL card with a SASE and did not received one (perhaps after several inquiries), contact Ken Villon KU2US. He will send you a card. I just got mine today after 2 years.