ad: M2Ant-1

13 COLONIES SPECIAL EVENT

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions and Special Events' started by KU2US, May 13, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
  1. WB2MJG

WB2MJG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Mike,

First: thanks again for the entire effort! I know you folks put a LOT of time and effort in.

Maybe I'm just not on enough logging sites, I mainly use QRZ and LOTW, and keep them in sync. But as of today it appears to me that 9 other 4th of July stations haven't uploaded data to either of them: K2 A, B, D, F, G, H, J, L and M. Some of these I had multiple contacts with as well, so I am sure I was in their logs. Would it help if I was on clublog as well? I am not familiar with that site.

All the Best
    Peter
    WB2MJG

2. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

You can search any log that is uploaded to clublog. I just searched you call in the K2I log and found 2 contacts on 40 and 20 ssb.

WB2MJG likes this.
  3. AA0CW

AA0CW Ham Member QRZ Page

Got my clean sweep certificate in the mail today! Never had a clean sweep before in anything. Thanks for the effort and time yall put in this.

K2HAT likes this.
  4. N8SAN

N8SAN Ham Member QRZ Page

That's great! I'm patiently waiting for mine. When did you mails yours in? I didn't until the 10th. Wanted all the time to try to get the overseas contact.

5. N8SAN

Hello everyone, been almost a month since I've submitted mine.
    I'm SURE they received a lot, just wondering how long I should wait before re-submitting?
    If a couple months is normal than I'll go back into hibernation. :D
    Ryan

6. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

I am sure Ken is swamped about now. Mail is coming in by the WHEELBARROW!!! He is Valiantly working thru it and your cert will be here before you know it.!!!

KF5RRF and K2HAT like this.
  7. N8SAN

Thank you! I'm SURE he is! Thank you for your response. I can't imagine how many he gets!
    Even my wife when she checks the mail, "AWWWW It didn't come today!" haha

I'll go back to relaxing!

8. KQ4MM

KQ4MM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Received mine yesterday. packaged very nice and done very well...Worth the wait. So far have about 1/2 of the state QSL cards as well.

9. N8SAN

Did you just QSL to the main address for each state?
    For instance K2J is
    13 Colonies Special Event - North Carolina
    310 Cruse Road
    Salisbury, NC 28146

10. KQ4MM

KQ4MM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I looked at the Biography page for each call sign and followed the instructions where listed...

So for K2J I used these instructions;

QSL requests for the 2017 event should be directed to Tommie, N4YZ (QSL Manager) at his QRZ address.

Which directed me to QSL direct to;

N4YZ

TOMMIE L WOOD
    310 CRUSE RD
    SALISBURY, NC 28146
    USA

Which I actually received yesterday and happens to be the same address as the K2J page.. Not all were the same address