ad: w5yi

10m Contact requested

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by KC9QJV, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KC9QJV

KC9QJV Ham Member QRZ Page

Congrats on the new license and I will be on freq don't know how well it will work but we can try I'll be on USB I've also been trying psk31 on 28.120 if your able to try that let me know

2. K5DXX

K5DXX Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a minor family emergency.

Hopefully BBS.

3. KC9QJV

OK I'm on Freq now Just in case you can make it Also if anybody would like to try CW on 10 let me know

4. WA4OTD

WA4OTD Ham Member QRZ Page

I will be bouncing between 28.4, 28.1 and 28.025 tonight. 10-10 contest so there will be more people on.

5. WA4OTD

WA4OTD Ham Member QRZ Page

CW contact on 28100. There is a group that practices CW most nights on 28100. Spots look encouraging for 10M now.

6. KC9QJV

Sorry for the lack of updating I had tried using a buddypole for 10m never got that tuned. Now I've taken your advice and got a 10m dipole it's even cut to be resonant so go me lol. I'm in the process of getting that dipole up in the air today and hopefully i didn't miss the band openings i was hearing about.

7. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Yup! You missed it! Don't fret though. Just tune to 28.200 and when you hear the beacons switch to 28.400 and have at it.

8. KC9QJV

Drats!!!!! Oh well I've been monitoring 28.200 for about 30 min or so and i'm not hearing anything... I think i'm catching a little CW but not enough to rule out my mind playing tricks on me Now that I have a perm antenna set up I'll be ready for next time.

9. KC9QJV

Since i have the new antenna and I'm not hearing anything on 10m right now beacons or well anything I'm gunna try wspr and see if i can scrounge up any contacts that way. I'll be xmitting WSPR Mode on 28.1246 USB all night long and prolly for quite some time in the morning.

10. KD8GFC

KD8GFC Ham Member QRZ Page

I sure hope after all this you two can hook up. I give you both an A for effert. Good luck. I also monitor 10 meter at 28.4000 alot maybe I will hear you as well. Jim !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.