ad: Radclub22-1

10 Meter Ham Band

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by Guest, May 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

wallyw7sns writes "Unlawful, Blatant, Malicious, Intentional, Illegals operating on 10 meters. The ARRL and the FCC have done absolutely NOTHING with the ever growing illegal activity. Outside of the US Federal Jurisdiction is not our problem, it's within the US.

I've read articles: use the 10 meter band more often, during Contest's the illegal activity drops off, BS. I hear on a regular basis; RTTY, Morse and Keyer's running those illegals off frequency, the illegals move and get it again until they finally leave, this is a good use of 10 meters.

Take a peek at March 2001, QST, Washington Mailbox, pages 102-103. I've done the documenting and recording for approximately 1 1/2 years, guess what, your right, NOTHING. When is the FCC and perhaps a Federal Marshal going to knock on the door of, Mr. Roy F. Palmer in Arizona, the ARRL and FCC have his complete address, phone number, to include his equipment because he opened his big mouth and I documented it, when you going to bring this illegal before a Federal Judge FCC?

What do you folks think about this Malicious activity?
    Have you done documenting/recordings and sent that info. in, did you get a response from the Mr. Big's? 10 Meters is a splendid band, if the FCC doesn't enforce, we, as Ham's should, MUF with RTTY, Keyer's, Morse and Carrier."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.