Wanted 10 inch tablet computer, android operating system

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB0MPB, May 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

As many of you know I am getting sicker day by day and most of my time now (not by my choice but just my health being so bad) are spent sleeping, watching TV, or on my Chromebook or Kindle. I only get out now to go to doctors as I can not drive anymore. My right side is shutting down. I covet any prayers from you that pray as with the help of my psychologist I am slowly getting use to the fact that death is quickly coming my way. I am getting less scared of it. I still am really scared of what it is going to be like to go through the process of dying but I believe in the Lord and I am not scared of what will be on the other side of death once I get there.

I have had a android tablet for many years and android has many games (my favorite is "find the differences") that the others don't have. The ones for android are just better and make me think better. But my tablet has finally passed away. So I am looking for another one to take it's place. It sucks to only be able to do the limited things I listed above but I have to play the hand I have been dealt. So does anyone have a 10" android tablet (touch screen) that you would be willing to part with for not to much. I am on SSDI so I have to budget very carefully. I am trying to get the last few things I want/need before I hopefully am moved to an assisted living place cause there I will have $62.00 a month for personal use.
    I know new ones don't cost a large amount but every penny I spend adds up. So if you can be of help to me lets talk. I am good on QRZ and will be happy to talk to you on the phone if you need that. Just let me know.

Thanks to everyone that has read this and if I can get any help I would thank the Lord for what you can do.

PM, post a comment here or email me.

John, WB0MPB
    This is what I had that died. Toshiba AT300. It really helped me pass the time by playing "find the differences" games and android had the best ones over Kindle or Chrome.
    orig-toshiba-at300-main.jpg

2. AA7QQ

AA7QQ Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a 9" tablet that just got a fresh battery. Wife hasn't used it at all. I'll check with her tonight.
    Freebee, if permission is granted.

Ed

3. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks so much. That would be great. She what she says.
    John, WB0MPB