10-10 members

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by KI4MJO, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. KI4MJO

KI4MJO Ham Member QRZ Page

looking to sked some 10 meter contacts and hopefully 10-10 member info as the rule states i need ten members info to recive my own please let me know when and were... I will be calling CQ tommorow on 28.400.00
    off and on all day so if you hear me give me a shout 73 de ki4mjo William in Carrollton Ga

2. KR6ER

KR6ER Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey William, if you don't get enough contacts there is a 10-10 contest on the first weekend of August.  I'll listen for you from the "West (Left) Coast".

Good Luck

Jon
    Kr6ER
    10-10 #: 65898

3. KI4MJO

KI4MJO Ham Member QRZ Page

thanks  i was calling CQ on 28.400 a little while ago but had no luck i think it was due to the weather here "scartterd thunder storms" but i am going to give it another try here in a little while thanks for the info on the contest i will give it a shot 73 for now de ki4mjo

4. KL7AJ

KL7AJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hmmm...you might be calling CQ for a long time....I haven't heard a peep on 10 this decade. But, I do have a 10-10 number in case we ever QSO.

good luck!

eric

5. K5VOR

K5VOR Ham Member QRZ Page

Eric 10m is open almost every night in the Midwest.

6. K0LWC

K0LWC Ham Member QRZ Page

Indeed, tonight I made about 20 contacts in 2 hours on 10 meters, would have made more but spent some time chewing the rag.

Setup is only a Icom 706 MKIIG, 5/8 wave vertical with the tip only at 35 feet and about 75-80 watts or so.

7. KI6EPK

KI6EPK QRZ Member

I have been working contacts on 10 meters consistently a few nights a week since the band was opened to me. All I have is an RCI 2950 in my truck, if I'm making contacts any one can. Makes me wonder about the people who say 10 is "never open".

8. KC9KUN

KC9KUN Ham Member QRZ Page

just wondering what your qth's. i'm in IL and just got my mobile setup in so hopeing to make some contacts and one of these days get a 10-10 number

9. KR6ER

KR6ER Ham Member QRZ Page

Guys the 10-10 summer is this weekend, so they'll be plenty of time to get all your 10-10 numbers. Listen for me to.

Jon
    10-10 #: 65898

10. KL7AJ

KL7AJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll be QRV also, but not holding my breath. 10 has yet to poke its head up here in Alaska.

eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.