ad: hrd-2

For Sale 1 Motorola HT1550 XLS, 2 EX600's XLS

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD2LRX, Jun 14, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KD2LRX

KD2LRX Ham Member QRZ Page

I have 3 radios and 1 charger that need to go. Prices listed do not include shipping:

HT1550 XLS (450-520mhz): $210
    EX600 XLS (450-520mhz): $60
    EX600 XLS (450-520mhz): $60
    ALL 3 RADIOS + Impres Charger: $300 (BEST DEAL!)

-If you purchase all three radios, I can give them to you for $300, which is equal to $30 in savings. I will also throw in for free an Impres Charger shown in the pictures.

-If you purchase one HT1550XLS and one EX600 XLS I can give you them for $260 which is equal to $10 in savings, this would not include a free impres charger.

-If you purchase both EX600 XLS' I can give them to you both for $115. This would not include a free impres charger.

Do not message me unless you are a serious buyer. The prices you see are the prices of the items. Again, shipping is an additional charge. Free pickup if you are in the Great Neck, NY area.

NOTE: The $1 above is just a placeholder, not an actual price. I do not guarantee the battery life on any of these radios and will tell you the HT1550 XLS' battery does not hold a very long charge. You can get these batteries cheap on ebay.

E-mail KD2LRX@Yahoo.com

Jason

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.