SOLD 1:1 CHOKE BALUN

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD9LOQ, May 25, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KD9LOQ

KD9LOQ Ham Member QRZ Page

1:1 CHOKE BALUN-USED. I purchased from a eBay seller and it worked great for my 40 M dipole but I am now leaving HF. I used it for about 1 month. Easy to install 1:1 Choke Balun. Stainless connections. Plug your coax feed into the PL-259 on the bottom and access the side loop bolts with your choice of wire as your elements heading off in opposite directions, and use the top loop to install or pulley it up to your desired installation point. Waterproof and suitable for a permanent installation.

I paid a total of about $13.50 but will sell it now for a total of $10.00 including shipping in the US.

PRICE IS FIRM $10.00 INCLUDES SHIPPING. PAYPAL

Thanks, Gary KD9LOQ

rehahn@mchsi.com

Attached Files:

2. KD9LOQ

KD9LOQ Ham Member QRZ Page

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.