İCOM 7700 TX MOD HELP

Discussion in 'Radio Circuits, Repair & Performance' started by TA2PS, Apr 27, 2020.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: FBNews-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. TA2PS

TA2PS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm looking for a project for tx expansion of my icom 7700

2. TA2PS

I could not find any information other than the attached visual to make my 7700 radio modified. No one can help?

[​IMG]

3. KD0RCB

KD0RCB Ham Member QRZ Page

The only mod I could find (on the internet), relating to your picture, was to lift an end on each of the diodes circled, this will supposedly open full coverage from 1-30 MHz , etc...proceed at your own risk!....

TA2PS likes this.
  4. TA2PS

yes I will end the diodes in the circle. But I couldn't find the detailed dismantling video where I can reach those diodes. If I cannot find it, I will disassemble and share the process steps I will do myself

5. K0UO

K0UO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

There's a ton of information on the web, I've seen it done and used in foreign military operations, it'll work HF
    Look for MARS and CAP mods

TA2PS likes this.
  6. TA2PS

I couldn't find any information about the 7700. If you found it, would you share it here

K0UO likes this.
  7. KD4MOJ

KD4MOJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Thought I had a video link but turned out to be for the wrong radio.

TA2PS likes this.
  8. TA2PS

This video is not for icom 7700

9. WA9SVD

WA9SVD Ham Member QRZ Page

The info should be available from your MARS chapter, or direct ferom Icom with a copy of your MARS authorization...

10. WG7X

WG7X Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Not trying to be "that guy" but I really doubt that Turkey has a MARS chapter... This is only an attempt to get the "all band / freeband" modification from the ever helpful hams here.