ad: MLSons-1

Blank image spaces on my QRZ page

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by AB8CQ, May 12, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. AB8CQ

AB8CQ Ham Member QRZ Page

I have three blank image spaces on my QRZ page due to deleting some other images. I'd like to make those blank spaces go away but don't know how.
    Has anyone out there had experience this and could tell me how it's done.

Thank you,
    Mike AB8CQ

2. K2CD

K2CD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Have you tried going into edit, add or edit your biography text, fonts, etc., scrolling down to the empty image(s) and hitting the delete key, or going just past the empty image and backspacing?

3. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

4. AB8CQ

AB8CQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the tips. I'll give it a shot.

Mike AB8CQ

K8VHL likes this.
  5. K8VHL

Looks like you got them all, except the one to the right of the 706 MKIIG.

6. K8VHL

Gone. Good job.

7. N4DBY

N4DBY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a similar, but different issue with "blank" areas. My QRZ page is suddenly blank, even though just a few days ago, I had photos and a short bio on it. After checking some others, I noticed that ALL QRZ users pages are coming up blank, with the exception of their personal information, awards, and their primary photo. Anything in the biography area is blank. Also, the ads that show on the edges of the site all look like broken links, if you know what I mean. I thought this was my browser (and still may be), and downloaded another, and I still have the same problem. I added another photo a couple days ago, and it seems to be related to that. Any suggestions? I tried going back and uploading a previous version of my page, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Thanks for any help forthcoming. :)

8. K8VHL

Your Bio page looks fine to me and I think Jaeger and I should become buddies. :D Try this link and see if that helps https://www.qrz.com/db/KO4ZMX
    It's probably your browser and/or computer. Try logging out of QRZ on all your devices, restart your computer, and log back in using Chrome as your browser. Let us know how that goes.

9. N4DBY

N4DBY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I appreciate you getting back with me...and Jaeger would most likely want to be your buddy! He loves people! I finally figured it out after several days of changing browsers, restarting my computer, tweaking settings, etc. It was a setting that was recently changed in a VPN program that I use. I figured it was something like that, but I couldn't seem to find it and was running out of ideas. Thank you for your time in responding to me. It's all good now! :)

K8VHL likes this.