ad: Alphaant-1

CQ 160m Contest - K6VHF Team

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by K6VHF, Jan 26, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. K6VHF

K6VHF Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I am glad to announce that team K6VHF will be participating in CQ 160m contest this weekend from state of Arizona. Team has four members Alex K6VHF, Vlad W6BVB, Vlad WY6DX and special guest from Ukraine Alex UT5UY. We will be operating from north part of Arizona near gorgeous Grand Canyon with elevation over 7000ft ASL. Our contest setup is following:
    1) Elecraft K3 as a main rig
    2) Icom IC-7610 – secondary, backup
    3) 1kW linear amplifier
    4) RX Beverage antenna – NA, EU, AF
    5) RX Beverage antenna – AF, SA, Caribbean
    6) RX Beverage antenna – AS, OC
    7) 27m Inverted L antenna for transmission
    8) Common-mode choke and balun
    9) Noise canceller and pre-selector
    10) 4000w gasoline generator
    Please turn your antennas in our direction; we’d love to work anyone around the globe. Hope to hear you soon and good luck in the contest.
    Contest team K6VHF

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

I'll be there and listening for you!

FTDX101MP / Elecraft KPA1500 / Marconi antenna

Dave
    W7UUU

3. EW4KA

EW4KA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello my dear friends. Contest team from Belarus EW5A will take part in the cq ww 160 m this weekend We wish everyone good luck and faith in victory until the meeting at the range of 160 m we will work 24 hours a day.

4. WN6F

WN6F Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you guys for setting that station up. I was rx only, but easily logged and followed you working stations I simply couldn't with my 2-foot loop. :)

It was a pleasure listening to your team work the 'test.