ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KI8DU

KI8DU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Anyone one know this operators Callsign. Can't seem to find any info. 20m 14.0261 CW 21:54z

Appreciate any info 73

2. KC7JNJ

KC7JNJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I heard a XYL using that call on 20m SSB. But I dont know her call .

3. KI8DU

Hello Al,

Thanks for the effort. Was looking around after I Logged that station. I'm thinking there's going to be a few W1AW/xx stations operating different modes today and tmw if I recall correctly. I've looked and looked for that Ops own callsign but nothing turned up. Get this, I called W1AW office in CT and talked to a fella. He told me that he couldn't help, that there was no database to look at. Now isn't that a crock. LOL.

tks agn

Roger / KI8DU

4. KC7JNJ

KC7JNJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Thats pretty strange.

K5SLO likes this.
  5. W3UR

W3UR Premium Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Are you trying to get a confirmation? If so they will upload the log to LoTW. Also you can QSL direct to W1AW and they will eventually send out cards.

6. KI8DU

No, I don't QSL anymore, only LoTW I would just like to knw who the Op was. Just contacted W1AW again. He gave me a possible lead, so I'm going to email a fella and go from there.

If I obtain a /KL7 schedule/database, I'll post an update. Thanks for the msg 73

7. KI8DU

Still no joy I just can't fathom nor have experienced any orchestrated Operation such as this, of not having an Operator scheduled signup sheet, calendar. spreadsheet, what ever you want to call it. Now I'm putting on gloves.... haa

cheers

8. KL7AJ

KL7AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I heard him on RTTY....just about blew me out of the shack....but couldn't get any information on where the station actually was.

9. KE4MIQ

KE4MIQ Ham Member QRZ Page

I logged a contact with W1AW/KL7 on July 13th. It shows as an entry in my log but does not show up in the 50 states award area as an Alaska contact confirmed or otherwise. What do I do to get this recognized. I hate to lose an Alaska contact from Florida on 20 watts and a wire. Thanks for any help.

10. KM4OZ

KM4OZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I worked him also, a bit surprised since Alaska had been problematic past months. My thought is that if contact eventually confirmed on LotW which any ARRL valid station would do, it is genuine and we get to "count" it. If not, then...well...not.

11. KD2UHD

KD2UHD Ham Member QRZ Page

You have to log it as KL7/W1AW for the losing software to recognize that it is Alaska.

12. WL7PM

WL7PM Ham Member QRZ Page

The host for that KL7/W1AW operation is KL7SB

13. KE4MIQ

Thanks, I'm currently signing up for LoTW. I think I have POTA contacts that aren't confirmed here also. Probably on LoTW and I need to get set up to sync the two systems.
    James

14. KE4MIQ

Thanks, I will give that a go.
    James

15. WN1MB

WN1MB Ham Member QRZ Page

QRZ shows the trustee for W1AW is NJ1Q. Contact either by their email info readily available on the Zed. Ain't rocket surgery...