ad: Alphaant-1

A tour of my shack and workbench.Hope you like my shack and setup..

Discussion in 'Videos and Podcasts' started by 2E0XVX, Jan 8, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. 2E0XVX

2E0XVX Ham Member QRZ Page

KU4X likes this.
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Nicely done Mick! Thanks for the tour - very neat and orderly no question!

Dave
    W7UUU

3. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind....
    Ymmv

4. 2E0XVX

hahaha, thanks Dave. You know the old saying "I run a tight ship, not a shite tip"

W7UUU likes this.
  5. VK5KKS

VK5KKS Ham Member QRZ Page

Did you win the lottery or are you single...

6. 2E0XVX

single, and bloody staying that way. was married for 30 years, and she left me when i had an acident at work, and lost my job, driving licence. But she done me a huge favour, cos I can play electronics again.also got a 3d printer and a cnc machine.

7. M0RVB

M0RVB QRZ Lifetime Member #378 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Seriously jealous! My shack is the little bedroom, so upstairs with all the associated nowhere-near-earth issues, and the workshop is a wooden shed. I daren't show the wife your video as she will be constantly nagging about the mess I make here!

8. W0AQ

W0AQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Very nice. I have the 7300 and 7610 set up next to each other the same way you do. :)

9. 2E0XVX

M0RVB, thanks for the nice comments. While being married, I got the nagging all the time from the XYL over things I bought. But now I'm free and single, I do not have to justify my purchases to no one. Ham radio is my life, and I spend my life helping hams with problems. I am lucky that I just get digital, so I like to pass on my knowledge to others.
    I run an allstar server 43405 with an echolink bridge 2E0XVX-L where hams can contact me, plus I have a DMR TG 23595 which I monitor 24/7ish

10. K2JX

K2JX Ham Member QRZ Page

Mick,

Very well done, better than an "Escape to the Country" your right at home in a super organized Shack as a single man !
    I have to buy a monitor for my 7610..did you work for Icom ? Just kidding. "Escape to the Country" is a very popular British show here in the States at the moment.
    73/K2JX

11. W9CQG

W9CQG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Very nice! Being an Icom man myself...I appreciate your brand loyalty.
    Best 73 de VA3CQG