ad: Flexradio-1

WormFest May 25, 2019 at Freedom Lake Park 9990 46th St N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by K2HAT, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

WormFest 2019 at Freedom Lake Park
    Click here for the Flyer

Once a year The Glorious Society of The Wormhole holds it’s annual Ham Radio Swap Meet affectionately known as The Wormfest. This years Wormfest will be held on May 25th, 2019. It begins at 8:00 am but sellers start coming when the park opens at dawn.

Location: Freedom Lake Park at US 19 and 49th street We set-up under the trees on the right as you enter the park.

9990 46th St N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782

Directions: First Light North of US19 on 49th Street go East on Lake Blvd then immediately turn right onto 102nd Ave N. Follow 102nd Ave N around until you come to 46th Street then turn right into the Park.

Admission is FREE! Parking is FREE!

Bring a table and anything you have to sell and bring lots of money to take advantage of the fantastic must have bargains you’re going to find for your ham shack.
    http://w4orm.org/wormfest-2019-at-freedom-lake-park/

2. K4RCM

K4RCM Ham Member QRZ Page

Lee I would love to go but my is wife sick found out she has a brain tumor I was a old member when you first started
    my mom and dad are both buried over there at calavery cemerty. KK4DG was my best friend and Tommy he drove cab company in st petersburg fl
    mybe next year i make it . I am on the IRLP repeter in clermont fl have a ft-8900r and icom 706 mgkII moving my radio room around too also KC2q north American DX person is helping me out too I got a general ticket going for extra so 73's Bob M K4RCM (ex KA4ACA) the guys know that call I lived on 66th way n in st petersburg fl

3. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

tomorrow~ I plan to be there with a couple items to sell!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.