ad: MLSons-1

Scientists Predict Massive Ionosphere Inversion

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KQ6XA, Mar 31, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KQ6XA

KQ6XA Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]

Chandra, Arizona, USA. - A team of scientists at the Chandra Dark Energy Observatory (CDEO) has shocked the physics world with a warning that Earth will soon undergo a severe ionospheric inversion. According to their paper based on data gathered over the past year, they predict that our solar system will "pass through the Orion arm of the central galactic disk of dark matter". As earth traverses the sterile neutrino field at exactly 03:14 UTC on Monday, 01 April 2019, the normal right-handed chirality will abruptly swing oppositely to left-handed spin. According to the paper, this polarity reversal will induce non-solar ion-like effects (NSILEs) into earth's magnetosphere, causing the F-layers and D-layers to reverse position.

"It may take days or months for earth to recover from reversal in the dark matter field." said Dr. Simon Springel, Ph.D, of the Max Prank Institute of Science and Technology, who was reached for comment but is not an author of this study.

The National Solar Field Bulletin Service (NSFBS) reacted by issuing a Class 10 Propagation Warning to all amateur radio operators and satellite companies. They may experience "highly unusual propagation anomolies" at certain frequencies of the spectrum, which could enable low power communication over vast distances. There may also be "Long Delay Echo" (LDE) phenomena of up to 48 hours in the frequency range of 1 to 8 MHz, or Pre Delay Echo (PDE) immediately after the spin reversal, primarily due to advanced waves.

"Many of our members will be ill-prepared for this catastrophic event. But, when all else fails, we will be there with our walkie talkies." said Mr. Elmer Grounerod, EMCOMM Director of the Notional Radio Response League (NRRL), who was reached for comment but is not an author of this study.

According to Kepler's 4th Law, the mass ratio encountered in the central galactic dark matter disk (4πε0ħcα = e2) may be enough to produce highly intense oscillations in the Fine Structure Constant α.

"This is bad news for those of us who depend on gravitational effects, but often have no control over how they are delivered." said Professor George Fitzgerald, Ph.D., Sinewave Chair of the College of Heaviside, who was reached for comment but is not an author of this study.

Scientists on both sides of the issue struggled to have their opinions actually mean something at a conference session on Friday. Some argued that the sterile neutrino field will be so exceptionally strong that it will flip the earth's magnetic field. They insist that starting on Tuesday, all compasses may point south rather than north. Others sought to reassure the general public that no adverse effects will be noticed.

References: Dr. K.Schmidt, Dr. V. Valev, and Dr. A. Ernest, "On Sterile Dark Matter Spin In Our Galactic Neighborhood," published in the April issue of the physics journal, Naturel; (2019) funded by taxpayers, and sponsored by a generous grant from Chandra Dark Energy Observatory (CDEO) to ensure its perpetual inaccessibility behind an internet paywall.
    ####

Dark_Matter_Disk_Sunrise_Observatory.jpg

PD1ANL, KI6TSF, AC7DD and 26 others like this.
  2. KI4KM

KI4KM Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll use my tinfoil hat qrp antenna!

W0JRM, WJ2L, W5SOF and 6 others like this.
  3. N5RFX

N5RFX Ham Member QRZ Page

4/1 LOL

KA1TRY, K1MCP, WA9JOQ and 7 others like this.
  4. G0JUR

G0JUR Ham Member QRZ Page

Bit early but good one.

N8FNR, NL7W, KC7HDE and 3 others like this.
  5. AA5CT

AA5CT Ham Member QRZ Page

"Dark Matter", another name for Hydrogen in a non-radiative-capable state (i.e., cannot be ionized, and its 'spectra' observed rendering it "dark", un-observable, via standard techniques.)

KC7HDE and AC0OB like this.
  6. KS2G

KS2G Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Posted two days too early...

...said Dr. Simon Springel, Ph.D, of the Max Prank Institute of Science and Technology...

:)

HA4YF, N8FNR, K7UWR and 6 others like this.
  7. ND5Y

ND5Y Ham Member QRZ Page

03:14 UTC = pi o'clock AM

KA1TRY, W5SOF, KC7HDE and 5 others like this.
  8. K8ERV

K8ERV QRZ Member QRZ Page

I always wondered just where I was. Now I know.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

K4EEZ, K7IQ, K9RBH and 1 other person like this.
  9. KD8DWO

KD8DWO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Nice...

10. N0TZU

N0TZU Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm relieved to hear that compasses will simply point south. East-north-east would be really hard to get used to.

VE5RH, AC7DD, KC7HDE and 4 others like this.
  11. K7JEM

K7JEM Ham Member QRZ Page

I have long predicted this very thing. Glad to see the folks at Chandra have finally figured it out. Chandra is only a few miles from here, pretty smart people over there.

[​IMG]

KA0HCP and M1WML like this.
  12. N0TZU

N0TZU Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, much smarter than those at nearby Teepee and Meso, and especially the big city of Phonetics.

KQ6XA, M1WML, PU3MBM and 1 other person like this.
  13. KV6O

KV6O Ham Member QRZ Page

Dr. Loof Lirpa of Lirpa Labs has confirmed this, apparently he's now working in the astrophysics field after an amazing run in the audio engineering world:

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/test-report-lirpa-labs-liberty-freedom-1776-fy-tower-speakers

"The flame decals on the front add 3 dB each." Amazing.

A Great Grandparent of Dr. Lirpa was the co-inventor of toast, and a cousin was the first person to roller blade down Mount Shasta, and was the first Le Cordon Bleu trained master chef on a nuclear submarine.

N0TZU, KQ6XA, M1WML and 1 other person like this.
  14. KY5U

KY5U Ham Member QRZ Page

Rachel Maddow will flip polarity too?

N8ZI, W3KKO, M1WML and 1 other person like this.
  15. W2WDX

W2WDX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Funny post.

However, I hope this one is not serious, cause it's just wrong.

AE5GT, KQ6XA and M1WML like this.