ad: Retevis-1

Ham Talk Live! Episode 128 - Logging Options with Val, NV9L

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WB9VPG, Aug 14, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WB9VPG

WB9VPG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thursday night at 9 pm Eastern time, Valerie Hotzfeld, NV9L is on the air to talk about logging software and incorporating Logbook of the World. We will compare and contrast some common logging programs, and take your questions LIVE on the show!

Tune into Ham Talk Live! Thursday night at 9 pm Eastern time (Friday 0100Z) by going to hamtalklive.com. When the audio player indicates LIVE, just hit the play button!

If you miss the show live, you can listen on demand anytime also at hamtalklive.com; or a podcast version is on nearly all podcast sites a few minutes after the live show is over. Some sites include Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, SoundCloud, and iHeart Podcasts; and it's also available on YouTube.

Be sure to CALL in with your questions and comments by calling 812-NET-HAM-1 live during the call-in segment of the show, or by Skype. Our username is hamtalklive. You can also tweet your questions before or during the show to @HamTalkLive.

nv9l.jpg WebHomePage.png

W9LRM, W2CSI, K9BBQ and 1 other person like this.
  2. WU5E

WU5E Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

ACLOG is the best , been using it for 9 years

Jim
    WU5E

NT4K, W3LES, AG4YL and 2 others like this.
  3. K3FHP

K3FHP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

That doesn't look like Hiram?

KE8EC likes this.
  4. VK2WJ

VK2WJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

LOG4OM rocks!

N1DHP likes this.
  5. K0ZRK

K0ZRK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I agree. I have the paid versions of ACLog and Ham Radio Deluxe, and I'm using LOG4OM. And it's free!

6. N5JJ

N5JJ Ham Member QRZ Page

N1MM+ works great for me and its free.

7. PD1BU

PD1BU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

AClog works for me

8. VA6MCP

VA6MCP QRZ Member QRZ Page

I have been using LOG4m and just love this program, it's very customizable, a bit of a learning curve to it. But the qsl management and the statistics are great.
    & it's free