ad: Radclub22-1

ADIF Export problems

Discussion in 'QRZ XML Logbook Data' started by MI0NWA, Jan 14, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. MI0NWA

MI0NWA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey guys, every time I try to export an ADIF file of my log to transfer to another personal program it just hangs. I've had this intermittent for a long time now and it's just got to the stage it won't work any more.
    It just hangs on "Requesting ADIF file"

2. MI0NWA

Best trying to get my log over for nearly 3 hours now. Thankfully I didn't get the Platinum Subscriber package. I think the time has come to forget about QRZ and just stick to using my own personal log along with HamQTH or some other dependable service. No help and no explanation as to why this is happening so not worth the money really.

3. MI0NWA

Nearly 4 hours and still at it. I give up!

Attached Files:

4. KA1JY

KA1JY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The download doesn't appear to work at all. I get the download link and attempt to "save as" and get the same error every time. I either get this in a file or if I simply click the download I get it in the browser tab. Same thing no matter what. Looks like a permission issue to me.
    <Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>572E577354408438</RequestId><HostId>pr/rH9R42uYoD+PNLW4gPOnReBiVx6TBo0vtdra1YN+t+ahsgFLokGcw6nOUI5DrsUhzst7qw/Q=</HostId></Error>