ad: M2Ant-1

QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by 4Z1UG, Mar 17, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. 4Z1UG

4Z1UG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

upload_2021-3-17_11-50-9.png
    The QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo reopens today, at 1400 UTC, for its 30 day on-demand period. All of the presentations are back in the Expo Auditorium, and the exhibit hall is complete with exhibitor information, videos, and downloadable material. If you have a ticket, the you just need your email address to enter. https://qsotoday.vfairs.com

K0UO, NY0V, VK2JI and 3 others like this.
  2. N5OT

N5OT Ham Member QRZ Page

Excellent, Eric, thanks. Thanks for everything. Looking forward to August.
    Mark N5OT

NY0V, VK2JI and K6LCS like this.
  3. K4FMH

K4FMH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you, Eric, for undertaking this huge event!

4. N0GMD

N0GMD Ham Member QRZ Page

I am not able to locate the Presentations. I only find the vendor links to their web sites and Youtube videos. The QSO Today folks I have been emailing have not responded. Can anyone describe where the Presentations can be found?

5. N5OT

N5OT Ham Member QRZ Page

It all works for me.

When you fly into the convention center that places you in the lobby. On the left is the clearly marked "Exhibit Hall." That's where you see the vendor display booths which have links, videos, etc. Back in the lobby, on the right, is the clearly marked "Auditorium." I tried it, and I could pull down a menu on the video viewer that has 86 different video presentations available on demand.

K4FMH likes this.
  6. N0GMD

N0GMD Ham Member QRZ Page

Apparently there is a different URL for the presentations after the event is over. https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/vod-list.html

7. K5HX

K5HX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Is there a way to download the presentations (.pdf) that were given during the video sessions - not the video content but the actual slides that were used during the video presentations. In the last virtual expo we were able to download those .pdf files.

8. K7SHR

K7SHR Ham Member QRZ Page

The presentations provide a wealth of information, just like the QSO Today podcasts. Even after being a ham for over 47 years, when I listen to the presentations and podcasts I feel like I'm a new ham learning new things. Thank you!

K4FMH likes this.
  9. KB6QXM

KB6QXM Ham Member QRZ Page

Does the access go away on 4/17? If so, what time? I want my chance to look over the site one more time before it is taken down.