ad: Sussex-1

KG6MTG

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by K6DDX, Sep 7, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K6DDX

K6DDX Ham Member QRZ Page

My son Vernon died in February 2019. I miss him greatly.

Bob K6DDX

2. K1LKP

K1LKP Ham Member QRZ Page

OH MY GOD BOB,

WE ARE SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR SONS PASSING.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH YOUR QRZ FRIENDS.

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR SINCERE CONDOLENCES.

RESPECTFULLY,

3. K6DDX

K6DDX Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you for the good wishes. It hasn't been easy but that's part of life. Anyway it was 6 months ago so it's a bit easier.

73, Bob K6DDX

K1LKP likes this.
  4. K1LKP

K1LKP Ham Member QRZ Page

BOB,
    WE WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR
    ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD IN OUR PRAYERS.

RESPECTFULLY,

5. COBRAFANG

COBRAFANG QRZ Member

I have lost my little brother, Father, Uncle, both paternal Grandparents and my Mother over the last 3 years. The Bible says 1 day in heaven equals 1000 years on earth so I figure even if we pass on 50 years apart on earth, in heaven everyone pretty much arrives together within seconds of each other, I take that to mean we return to the energy from where we all come from and return to complete the journey, akin to completing an electrical circuit, all circuits return to Common side of power.
    The law of thermodynamics says energy cannot be created nor destroyed, it changes state.
    I feel this applies to our energy, our soul as well.
    This world is not the reward for a life well lived,once we have left this world or this plane of existence, there is no way we would choose to come back here if given the option.
    We would not want our loved ones to be sad or waste a precious moment of this life, try to experience the beauty and joy that exists here now, I love birds and watching, feeding them, squirrels, humming birds and growing flowers, they all give beauty and pleasure to our life.
    I put Xmas lights around the trunk of a small tree between the sidewalk and the street in front of my house and sit on my porch and watch the little children's excitement at the lights, they want to touch the tree and the sheer joy it brings the children brings me joy and is how I would want my loved ones to honor me when I am gone, I hope some of this helps you.

Attached Files: