ad: chuckmartin

Ham Nation with Hamvention Award Winners ft. Mike Kalter W8CI Angel Vasuez WP3R Wes Lamboley W2WL

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KN6NWZ, Apr 1, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. KN6NWZ

KN6NWZ Ham Member QRZ Page

This Ham Nation Special Event features interviews with Hamvention Award winners! Mike Kalter W8CI for the Hamvention, Ham Of The Year Angel Vazquez WP3R, and Wes Lamboley W3WL, join the Ham Nation hosts Gordon, Valerie, Amanda, Don and Josh to talk about all things Hamvention, upcoming events and an Icom Giveaway! This fun episode is the longest in Ham Nation history!

Attached Files:

NI4F, M0OXD, N4FZ and 2 others like this.
  2. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Angel--

lo hiciste bien, amigo!

K0UO and KN6NWZ like this.
  3. W1RC

W1RC Subscriber QRZ Page

Congrats to Angel, WP3R, on being named “Ham of the Year”. If anyone deserves the honor it is Angel. I only regret that we cannot gather in Xenia this year to be with him when he receives this recognition.

Michael, W1RC

K0UO and KN6NWZ like this.
  4. KN6NWZ

KN6NWZ Ham Member QRZ Page

His positivity is infectious! Such a great ham radio ambassador!

WD4ELG and K0UO like this.
  5. K0IP

K0IP Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes Yes and thanks again for a great time,

Attached Files:

6. W4VR

W4VR Ham Member QRZ Page

congrats Angel. long time since we've chatted on the ham bands. Ron, W4VR

NI4F likes this.
  7. KF4ZUN

KF4ZUN Ham Member QRZ Page

I Love Hamnation when i am not so busy. I first learned about them as a VE at the Dayton and Huntsville Hamfest.

8. NP2GG

NP2GG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

An award very well deserved by Angel Vazquez. The spelling of his last name in the title of this article needs to be corrected.

9. WA8YWG

WA8YWG Ham Member QRZ Page

You also got Wes Lamboley's call wrong .. Its W3WL... Congrats Wes from WA8YWG... I've been listening for you're fist on the air but can't seem to get on at the same time you're OTA... Maybe the conduit between Atlanta and Columbus is broken...hi hi.

10. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Maybe one of the mods could correct the thread title to read W3WL instead of W2WL.