ad: ProAudio-1

Expanded Perspectives Provide Better Space Weather Predictions

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by N1FM, Oct 2, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. UT7UX

UT7UX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

You're exactly right. But doesn't this ambiguity make conversation live?

This is a good approach still I speak (i.e. write) in old-style manner. This makes to think. As Henry Ford said: "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it."

Yep. People seem lost critical thinking. The communication degenerates to a standardized slogan exchange. Or even better: to "likes".

IMO this is far no good. This is a kind of artificial habitat that has no connection with real world.

1 person likes this.
  2. UT7UX

UT7UX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Actually I stick with browsing SatNOGS site so wish to thank you for the link.

Hobby is irrational. We invest money, time, and effort. Return on investment is measured with a pleasure.

Yep, 9 meter dish will be definitively banned by my YL. The biggest dish I saw in private household was a 6 meters and it seemed huge; an EME'er nearby owned one.

1 person likes this.
  3. M6EVR

M6EVR Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

its good to see, but and i say but, everything comes with a price, and i am skint after buying all these radios lol

1 person likes this.
  4. N1FM

N1FM Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah, that part was sarcasm, and I agree. No good will come of it.

UT7UX likes this.
  5. VE7DXW

VE7DXW Ham Member QRZ Page

If you want to improve the space weather you have to include earthquakes. With out them your models will fail.

Good luck!

here is my website where we correlate earthquakes and propagation!

https://groups.io/g/MDSRadio

thank you and only if you have an open mind will you discover new things!!!

Alex - VE7DXW