ad: CQMM-1

A new novel... The TUK50 Protocol

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by K3MRI, Mar 22, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K3MRI

K3MRI Ham Member QRZ Page

It's done, my first novel. It's not about Amateur Radio, per se, but Amateur Radio does save the day as one of the key heroes of the story both at the beginning of the story and, yes, at the end. I hope you enjoy it, if you do, I welcome reviews on Amazon or Goodreads but, please, no spoilers, especially the big one towards the end!

de K3MRI

It's available on Amazon at https://bit.ly/tuk50

Here's the blurb from the back cover...

###​

After 34 years of service, retired Lt. General El Masri is living comfortably in Washington D.C. His new life is a balanced mix of adventure motorcycling and amateur radio, until one day he receives a message on an HF frequency; it will change the course of his life and of the very world order he once defended.

What causes this ex-Deputy Commander of the North American Aerospace Defense Command, NORAD, to steal Top Secret files from the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency? Why is he trying to start a nuclear war with Russia? As worrisome, why are an elite group of Russian Navy Spetsnaz preparing an infil into North America?

In this military, espionage, adventure novel, we discover the fragile nature of inter-agency intelligence and how a single event could trigger a nuclear Armageddon, still today. Fortunately, a pair of mismatched allies, Graham Lombard, a CSIS, has-been, intelligence analyst, and Masako Fujimori, an overdriven DIA field agent, will make it their duty to chase down the General over land, across oceans, in the air, and even the airwaves.

In the end, it will come down to a choice, will one of the General’s own family members be prepared to stop him, even if it means killing him?

[​IMG]

KD5RKO and W1TRY like this.
  2. K3MRI

Thanks to all those who have bought the paperback version. For those who were waiting for the Kindle version, here it is!!

https://amzn.to/2v5T625

3. KD5RKO

KD5RKO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Added to my Kindle reading list now! Will post a review when done.

4. K3MRI

Nervously awaiting your feedback. Hope you enjoy!

5. GM4BRB

GM4BRB Ham Member QRZ Page

Jimmy,
    Great front-cover but this Abebooks listing for the softcover can't be the one to encourage sales.
    £76 is $99, just now on currency converters.
    THE TUK50 Protocaol.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  6. K3MRI

Wow. What the hell is that? Thanks for letting me know. They pirate books and resell???? Wow. :-(

7. KD5RKO

I'm about halfway through and loving it so far! I already want a sequel with more development of Fujimori and Lombard

8. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

Stay far away from Abe.

9. KD5RKO

Just finished reading it and put up a good review on Amazon & Goodreads. Looking forward to a sequel!

K3MRI likes this.
  10. KK3Q

KK3Q Ham Member QRZ Page

People (sellers) do the same thing on Amazon hoping someone will buy it at their price. They take a book selling for 8.99 and list it as 41 dollars. Don't how it works because the real price is there but there must be someone buying them at those prices. I do understand, with Amazon, should they sell a book at these prices the author will get their payment.

11. N1NA

N1NA Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow, just when I thought I had figured something out, another twist and another turn, Very exciting and hard to put down.
    By all means READ IT!
    73S Chuck
    N1NA

K3MRI likes this.
  12. K3MRI

Thanks so much. Truly appreciate it!!