ad: cq2k-1

New Ham Forum

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by N6AQ, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. N6AQ

N6AQ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have put up my new web site under an updated format. If you get a chance stop by and check it out, constructive criticism is always welcomed.

N6AQ.com

2. W4CLM

W4CLM Ham Member QRZ Page

3. KC7UP

KC7UP Ham Member QRZ Page

Frank, my only complaints are for a dial-upper it takes too long to load, and I am using an accelerator, and I personally hate using slide bars to see the whole picture. Otherwise like it.
    Curt

4. KB2TQN

KB2TQN Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, I'm not a new ham (since 1957)But have been away from it for a while and am trying to catch up on whats new. Also will be looking for an xceiver and General coverage receiver in a while. Just renewed my license which was tech plus but it is now license class converted per 97.21a3 at 76 years young it will take me a while to decide what to buy and to catch up catch up.
    old rig was home brew

Dan KB2TQN MeDan0750a@aol.com

5. K8ERV

K8ERV QRZ Member QRZ Page

Looks interesting, but why oh why am I asked to register on nearly every site I visit? What is the need and purpose? I visit MANY sites each day and usually just bypass those who want me to register. Bothersome, and I think unnecessary. [​IMG]

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

6. W5LDA

W5LDA Ham Member QRZ Page

extremely long time to load,so i bypassed that one

7. K5AHH

K5AHH Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG] Good job on this one, N6AQ. Excellent website. Keep up the good work.

8. N6AQ

To answer your question about the registration process. It is used to administer the forum, you also had to register here. If you did not register you would not be able to post to the forums because an id with the post is needed for the SQL tables. It also helps in identification of the poster if that individual decided to violate applicable laws. There are at least an additional 100 reasons why registration is needed but I will not bore you guys with that.. Thanks for the compliments on the site.
    [​IMG]

9. K8ERV

K8ERV QRZ Member QRZ Page

Ok, I will decline. I have run out of registrations, and Wal-Mart is out of stock.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

10. N6AQ

Hi Tom I heard Wally World was having a sale on registrations, BTW I am supposed to go to Montrose the end of April for training at ESI are you affiliated with them? If so you should like this:SecureAspects this is my other site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.