ad: M2Ant-1

You have insufficient privileges to post here

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by WT4W, Apr 7, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WT4W

WT4W XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Was gonna' post a question in one of the technical forums but for some reason all of a sudden this is the only forum I'm able to post in. On all other forums I see "(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)".

What's up?

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Some changes are being made relating to membership status and access to some forums.

There's a little "spill over" as they work through it.

It's nothing you are doing wrong :)

Just be patient and all will be resolved soon

Dave
    W7UUU

3. WT4W

WT4W XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Patient.... I don't do patient !!!!!!! :D

W7UUU likes this.
  4. K0OKS

K0OKS Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah, the technical forums are the only part of the Zed I really even use. Hope you get things fixed soon.

5. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Agreed. It's at the top of the tech staff list and being worked on as I type this

Dave
    W7UUU

AB2YC likes this.
  6. VK6ZGO

VK6ZGO Ham Member QRZ Page

I keep getting dumped off, & having to log in again.
    I'm hoping the problem is Safari---------I changed a few things & it seems to be holding up OK, "touch wood."

7. VK6ZGO

VK6ZGO Ham Member QRZ Page

I just checked, & I seem to have fixed the login problem, but now I have the same one as
    WT4W.
    I guess I will go & have some lunch, maybe, just maybe, do some radio, & leave it with you,:D

8. K0OKS

Working now!

However, there is no longer an edit functionality even for a few minutes. This seems like a rather silly removal of a useful feature.

9. W7UUU

It wasn't a "silly removal" - it's a lingering glitch from the many other recent changes. HQ / IT is aware of it and a solution is in the works

Dave
    W7UUU

10. K0OKS

Glad to hear it was not intentional.

11. K7SHR

K7SHR Ham Member QRZ Page

For the purposes of troubleshooting the problem (so this is said with appreciation and gratitude to those working the problem), I am still receiving the "You have insufficient privileges to post here." message under the "Ham Radio Gear For Sale" forum.

Thanks for your hard work.

12. W2PLK

W2PLK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I, too am receiving the message "You have insufficient privileges to post here." message under the "Ham Radio Gear For Sale" forum. I hope this is resolved soon. I have stuff to sell! :)

13. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Subscriber QRZ Page

14. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

15. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

KP4SX likes this.