ad: elecraft

Timothy J Parsons KK4WS

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by N4DXX, Sep 14, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. N4DXX

N4DXX Ham Member QRZ Page

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Timothy J. Parsons, KK4WS SK

[​IMG]

Timothy John Parsons
    Funeral Time: Monday, August 30th, 2021 at 2:00PM

Tim Parsons, 58, husband of Susan Fry Parsons, passed away Thursday, Aug. 26, 2021 leaving a legacy.

Born on December 12, 1962 in Altoona, PA, he was the son of the late George and Lenore Barley Parsons.
    Tim was the pastor of Center Point Church, where he loved proclaiming the Bible and worshipping Jesus. His mission was to take every person he met one step closer to being a true disciple of Jesus Christ. Tim liked hiking, reading and ham radios and lived by the saying “Things work better when you do them God’s way.”

Additional survivors include his children, Kasey Cirrincione (Sam), Nick Parsons (Holly) and Sarah Yingling (Codey); four grandchildren, Natalia, Preston, Zander and Gianna; one brother, Phil Parsons and two sisters, Becky Finley and Roanne McDonald. Funeral services will be held at 2:00pm Monday August 30, 2021 at Center Point Church, 163 Old Todds Road. Visitation will be 12-2pm at the church.

https://www.kerrbrothersfuneralhome.com/obituaries.php?view=detail&id=15673

3. N4WCC

N4WCC Ham Member QRZ Page

Condolences to his family. I was at Tim's house looking at a radio early in the summer. He invited me to a 10m QSO since we lived a mile or so apart. He was excited to help me get my speed up. I am sad he's no longer here.

4. K1LKP

K1LKP Ham Member QRZ Page

THANK YOU HOWARD, WE ARE ALL VERY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR GOOD FRIEND.

KK4WS a beautiful flag carmen.jpg

a beautiful funeral flower NEW.jpg

1 A SILENT KEY REST IN PEACE NEW[1] BLANK.jpg
    1 THE BLOOD OF CHRIST HE HAS RISEN.jpg

1 1 a arrl candle.jpg

5. DJ0AJ

DJ0AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

KK4WS hitom rrespect fully vy73 djoaj ekrem