ad: M2Ant-1

Ham Talk Live! Episode 85 - NASA Johnson Space Center ARC 50th Anniv. & Special Event

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WB9VPG, Oct 10, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. WB9VPG

WB9VPG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thursday night at 9 pm Eastern time on Ham Talk Live!, Ken Goodwin, K5RG will be on the show to talk your calls about the 50th Anniversary of the NASA Johnson Space Center Amateur Radio Club W5RRR and their Special Event station coming up this weekend!

Tune into Ham Talk Live! Thursday night at 9 pm Eastern time by going to hamtalklive.com. When the audio player indicates LIVE, just hit the play button! If you miss the show live, you can listen on demand 24/7/365.25 also at hamtalklive.com; or a podcast version is on nearly all podcast sites a few minutes after the live show is over. Some sites include Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, SoundCloud, and iHeart Podcasts; and it's also available on YouTube.

Be sure to CALL in with your questions and comments by calling 812-NET-HAM-1 live during the show, or by Skype. Our username is hamtalklive. You can also tweet your questions before or during the show to @HamTalkLive.

w5rrr-cropped-color_vsm2.jpg w5rrr shack.jpg k5rg.JPG

VE3GTB, W7EOV, K9SS and 1 other person like this.
  2. KY5U

KY5U Ham Member QRZ Page

My mom usta say, never trust a man with no lips.

3. KI6PMD

KI6PMD Ham Member QRZ Page

Well it would be very nice if they got on the satellites or used the ISS cross band ! Well I will be listening ! 73 Phil KI6PMD ..

4. W9TWJ

W9TWJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Phil: we've been working satellites too!

5. K9PLG

K9PLG Ham Member QRZ Page

I worked them today on 20 meters - great signal !

W9TWJ likes this.
  6. AC5KD

AC5KD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Here's some footage of us operating there - AC5KD. I was one of the operators.