ad: k1jek

El Cajon Amateur Radio Club alive and healing despite claims to the contrary

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by NQ6U, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. NQ6U

NQ6U Ham Member QRZ Page

Sue, your post did nothing but demonstrate your ignorance of the situation at the ARCEC. Not only were the methods used to remove Paul Rios not the "normal checks and balances", they were not even in accordance with the club's own bylaws.

I'm sorry, but you really have no reason to be posting in this thread.

2. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

IB4LT-Walt

3. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes Carl anything You say.

:p

Sarcasm Yah Right.

4. AF6LJ

It's really sad some people have to take their hard feelings and spread them all over the place and then try and pass it off as sarcasm.
    I have been reading the backpedaling elsewhere.

5. NQ6U

NQ6U Ham Member QRZ Page

Please post a link to this so-called backpedaling, Sue.

6. AF6LJ

I belong to the Yahoo SANDRA group.
    I read your posts this morning before you were asked to take it elsewhere.

7. AF6LJ

Perhaps we should finish this discussion ether by PM or email. My email address is good on my QRZ page

8. NQ6U

NQ6U Ham Member QRZ Page

That is utter nonsense.

The only post I made to the SANDRA group was to disassociate any postings I make here on QRZ from that organization after someone else claimed that I somehow represented SANDRA, which I don't. My only connection to SANDRA is as a member and a volunteer who does the graphics grunt-work on their newsletter. And no one asked me to "take it elsewhere." That's a complete fabrication.

9. AF6LJ

Well your post here didn't come across as being humorous or sarcastic for that matter.

I know some who are very happy with the way the club is going, I also others whom I respect who sometime back pulled the plug on the club.
    They didn't come up here and make a big deal of it ether save to mention once in a great while in passing.

If you really have a valid beef with the club and it's leadership please post, in detail what transpired and what you find fault with.

Then I make a harmless comment and you say I know not what I am speaking. Please re-read my first post take a deep breath and explain in detail why you are so upset about what happened.

If you were not so upset about what happened you would have not posted what you did here without further explanation.

Respectfully
    Sue

10. NQ6U

NQ6U Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm sorry that you didn't get the joke. Many other people have, however, and have written to tell me so.

It's not necessary for me to do that here. The people who are involved know what happened and it's irrelevant and probably boring to anyone else. If you wish to know the details, you should contact your friends in the the club. I'm sure they'll be glad to fill you in.

You are not a member of the club, were not at the October meeting and yet you made a comment about normal checks and balances. Since what happened at that meeting was anything but normal checks and balances, your comment was not "harmless," as you say. In fact, it took the side of one particular faction in the debate. You may have not intended to do that, but it happened none the less.

Oh, there's no doubt I was upset. But this is not the place for a full explanation. I just wanted to make a satirical comment to the amateur radio community as a whole.

And by the way, there's a difference between "satirical" and "sarcastic." You might want to check your dictionary.

11. AF6LJ

So if this is such an inside issue why did you post it here in the first place?

You still haven't explained instead you attack me and tell me I don't know what I am talking about.
    The polite thing to do would be to explain the situation ether here, in an email, or in a private message.

That certianly isn't the way it came across to the great unwashed out here.

You have had some kind of Bone to pick with me for quite a while now, that hasn't gone unnoticed.
    Perhaps we should work out our differences, what have I done to offend you?
    In another thread you attacked me for my looks, that wasn't very kind of you and attempts to reach you and discuss this have gone unanswered.
    I work to get along with people I don't attack them.

12. K7FE/SK2017

K7FE/SK2017 QRZ Lifetime Member #1 Platinum Subscriber Life Member

Yes you were.

This thread has run it's course and is now closed. If more discussion is needed, PM or email is a better option.

Terry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.