ad: Schulman-1

Dayton Hamvention® 2020 Web Portal Open for Orders

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W8HJR, Jan 29, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. W8HJR

W8HJR Ham Member QRZ Page

Online orders for Hamvention 2020 tickets, inside exhibit spaces and flea market spots can now be placed at Hamvention.org. Hamvention management thanks our loyal visitors and vendors and hopes all of you will join us again for Dayton Hamvention 2020. We look forward to seeing you and serving your needs with another successful show.

Those who ordered online in 2019 are reminded to have their user names and passwords available when placing orders. This will speed the process and reduce the chance of errors. Purchasers are also asked to be patient. Hamvention has an all-volunteer staff who work as quickly as possible to respond to orders.

If you do encounter difficulties of any kind, please send an email to the appropriate committee listed below. If you do not receive an immediate response please do not send multiple emails asking why you haven't heard anything. Again, as volunteers we will answer your emails as quickly as possible. Only send an additional email if it contains important information not included in the first email.

The addresses for order questions are as follows: tickets@hamvention.org; exhibits@hamvention.org and fleamarket@hamvention.org. The committees will answer your emails as soon as possible.

Hamvention 2020 will be held from May 15 to 17 for the fourth year at the Greene County Fairgrounds and Exhibition Center, 210 Fairground Road, Xenia 45385.

2. W2CSI

W2CSI Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for posting!

3. K7NSW

K7NSW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been licensed and active since 1961. I am now 74 years old and have not yet attended. Seems like I better get it done. Attending the Dayton Hamfest is a ham radio pilgrimage - right?

KE8JK likes this.
  4. N1EK

N1EK Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes it is. It’s good to do some homework and have a plan. Take time to talk with fellow hams you meet.

5. N8ECH

N8ECH Ham Member QRZ Page

@ K7NSW:
    I have been blessed to live an hour or less from Dayton all of my life, and had my ticket since 1981. If you haven't been yet, and can travel comfortably, you ought to go at least once. Be aware that the area hotels will fill quickly, so that should be your first priority unless you have a friend or relative near Xenia/Dayton.
    Most folks arrive Thursday to get settled in, and then attend Friday and Saturday minimum. For the most part, there isn't much going on for Sunday like there used to be 20 or more years ago.

Don N8ECH

6. W6IR

W6IR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ordered my ticket and got it in a week. Now to find some $$$.

KE8RS likes this.
  7. W6KKO

W6KKO Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm looking at W8HJR's avatar and I'm thinking Dayton needs a look-alike contest. Too many winners though. I would be in the Bald/Gray beard category w/Glasses.

8. W0AWL

W0AWL Ham Member QRZ Page

Be careful, the Hamvention is addicting. I am 78 and will be traveling 500 miles to attend
    my 37 straight Dayton Hamvention.

N8ECH likes this.
  9. W8LV

W8LV Ham Member QRZ Page

Hamvention is THE Eyeball QSO Show of Shows!
    And ALSO going on is the "Four Days" In May event hosted by QRPARCI! You might want to consider attending BOTH as I always do.

Info & Registration here:

https://qrparci.org/fdim

73 DE W8LV Bill

10. W8OMI

W8OMI Ham Member QRZ Page

Are there discussions going on about whether there will be a ham vention due to virus going around

11. K8ERV

K8ERV QRZ Member QRZ Page

I still think it should be moved closer to me.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo