ad: M2Ant-1

Cincinnati Hamfest Saturday, August 28, 2021

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by AC8MA, Dec 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. AC8MA

AC8MA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

We are pleased to announce Debco Electronics has confirmed as a major vendor for the hamfest. They will have a large assortment of products for sale at the event.

AD8DM, M1WML and W8BEI like this.
  2. AC8MA

Table, Raffle Sales, and interest in the Hamfest is picking up.

We offer free admission to children 12 and under. We offer Active Duty Military free admission and a door prize entry with ID.

CincinnatiHamfest.org for details on our event.

AD8DM and M1WML like this.
  3. AC8MA

The anticipation of the hamfest grows every day. Site visitors, volunteers, sponsors, vendors, and ticket sales are increasing. We anticipate having the best hamfest we have ever hosted.

AD8DM, M1WML and AD8FD like this.
  4. KY4IT

KY4IT Ham Member QRZ Page

I have family in the area, I'm going to make the trip from WNC!!!!

AC8MA likes this.
  5. AC8MA

T-Minus 30-Days and Counting
    We only have 30 short days until the hamfest! Please visit our site to reserve and purchase your tickets today. We look forward to seeing everyone soon! http://CincinnatiHamfest.org

6. KE9U

KE9U XML Subscriber QRZ Page

do you have to purchase in advance to set up in the outside flea market? Or at the gate the day of?

7. AC8MA

No, you may purchase at the gate for admission and the flea market.

Please see CincinnatiHamfest.org for additional details. We hope to see you there!

8. KE9U

KE9U XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks, I plan on being there.

9. AC8MA

Only a few days remain until the Cincinnati Hamfest opens for our best event ever. Remaining inside tables and covered pavilion spaces are going fast.

We hope to see everyone soon!

10. K8DV

K8DV Ham Member QRZ Page

Looking forward to Cincinnati Hamfest, hope to see you there.

11. AC8MA

We cannot wait until the Cincinnati Hamfest opens this Saturday, August 28, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for our best event ever. There are just a few remaining inside tables and covered pavilion spaces available.

We hope to see you there!

12. AD8DM

AD8DM Ham Member QRZ Page

I went the last time and it’s a beautiful venue for a hamfest! 5 miles east of I 275 on State route 50 you will find the Claremont County Fair Grounds. Very similar to the Dayton Hamfest venue (the Green County Fairgrounds). Lots of free parking . Looking forward to the good food and friends!
    I may come home with a boat anchor. They have golf carts to get your new rig to the car.

13. AD8DM

Apparently NOT!

14. K8DV

K8DV Ham Member QRZ Page

Only 2 days until the Cincinnati Hamfest. Looking forward to the hamfest and attending W8DXCC in the afternoon. Come on out and pick up some new to you gear or sell some you no longer need.

AD8DM likes this.
  15. AD8DM

0907D371-D657-4D2F-9FE6-291CD62C3786.jpeg 57A84051-EFCC-4AB8-812F-255DAFFCD637.jpeg EE625A59-74D9-424E-B49F-2A7DD1C37742.jpeg 686F7AC3-F261-47B3-8C08-9F9497E3B49B.jpeg

K8DV and AC8MA like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.