ad: Radclub22-1

https://www.qrz.com/hamtest/

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by W4WCS, Mar 5, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. W4WCS

W4WCS Ham Member QRZ Page

Morning,

I am using the Practice Amateur Radio Exams on the QRZ web site. After you answer the question incorrectly it allows you to keep trying. That is fine. But when you do answer the question correctly it gives you less than 2 seconds to absorb this information and moves on to the next question. That kind of defeats the purpose.
    The app should wait for a acknowledgment for the user before continuing.

Thanks
    Bill
    W4WCS

2. K8VHL

K8VHL Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Answering a question correctly implies you understand the subject matter and there is no further information to be absorbed. Unless, of course, you are randomly guessing and are simply trying to memorize the correct answers.

3. W4WCS

As, I mentioned in my question: "After you answer the question incorrectly it allows you to keep trying." So, no, I did not in the case that I am describing answer the question correctly.

4. K8VHL

I got that. I don't understand the benefit of leaving the correctly answered questions on screen until acknowledged. Are you attempting to memorize correct answers or actually understand the material?

5. W4WCS

You have mentioned that twice now. So at this point neither of us has gotten anything out of this conversation.

6. K8VHL

So, would you care to explain?