ad: CQMM-1

Huntsville Hamfest 20222

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KG5AHJ, Aug 23, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KG5AHJ

KG5AHJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Join me while at the Huntsville Hamfest 2022. We will walk the floor, check out some vendor areas, and the flee market. Finally i talk to my fans at the hamfest. Its was an amazing hamfest.

Frank L.

KC0KEK, VK6ATS, N4BCD and 8 others like this.
  2. N8JJM

N8JJM Ham Member QRZ Page

Wish I was there. Maybe next year.... Joshua N8JJM

KC0KEK and HB9EPC like this.
  3. K4DL

K4DL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I was honored to set with Frank and a few other Youtuber's for lunch Saturday in Huntsville.

KC7ZXY likes this.
  4. KG5AHJ

It was awesome meeting and talking to you.

5. KG5AHJ

I do kinda feel bad for jetting right after the YouTuber Panel. An nameless company canceled my flight and the new flight had me leaving right after the panel. I love talking to ya'll and hanging out, next time to should be there longer.

6. KQ4CRY

KQ4CRY Ham Member QRZ Page

It was great meeting you !! :)

KG5AHJ likes this.
  7. KG5AHJ

It was awesome meeting you,.

8. K9ATS

K9ATS Ham Member QRZ Page

The interview with GigaParts Steve was very fitting. We have a local Steve that goes by "Flat Steve" due to all the cardboard advertising Furniture-Ex - so it must be a Steve trait!

Interesting to see VA Kits (NightFire). I bought one of their CW oscillator kits to get started awhile back. Glad I wasn't there, as I'd have even more things on my to do list. Perhaps one day I'll make it beyond my local hamfests. Thanks Frank.

9. KG5AHJ

I'm going to have to pick up a couple of their kits, just so I can practice more soldering. But they had a ton there and it will also be great little kits for kids

10. WM6P

WM6P Ham Member QRZ Page

It was a wonderful Hamfest. The Huntsville ham radio club sponsored a great hospitality suite both Friday and Saturday night at the Embassy Suites.

KG5AHJ likes this.
  11. KG5AHJ

I didn't know this. i will have to check the suit out next year. Thank you for the tip