ad: elecraft

WHEN DOES THE ADDRESS CHANGE HAPPEN?

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by KC9QVE, Jul 5, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. KC9QVE

KC9QVE Ham Member QRZ Page

A week or so ago through an administrative form from the FCC I updated my address on my license but it still hasn't updated on my biography page yet when is this suppose to happen and do I need to contact QRZ to make it change? Please help me.

2. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

It happens automatically, usually in less than 2 days, after the FCC sends the info out to QRZ. Sometimes the FCC is not real prompt about these things so patience is a virtue, See #3 here that explains it all.
    https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/database-helper-forum-faqs-english-version.466810/

Your change has not yet shown up on the FCC ULS system which means they haven't processed it yet. You can track it yourself by looking at your QRZ Detail page near the bottom where it says View FCC Record.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    JA6XZS likes this.
  3. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

Anthony, are certain you completed the submission to FCC? As Hart says above there is no indication in ULS yet. Last update (renewal) was almost two years ago.

K8VHL likes this.
  4. N6TA

N6TA Ham Member QRZ Page

My FCC address change was completed on 10/19/21 and shows that in the ULS and on the downloaded license. But, still not on my QRZ page as of 10/23. Will wait a while and see if the weekly full update will bring it over.
    Al

5. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

Last FCC update to QRZ was Monday the 18th. Will probably catch up in a few days.

JA6XZS likes this.
  6. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Updated on Oct 25.