ad: CQMM-1

AmateurLogic.TV celebrates 16 years

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W5JDX, Oct 19, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. W5JDX

W5JDX Ham Member QRZ Page

AmateurLogic.TV, the world's first and longest running Amateur radio related video podcast, celebrated 16 years on the air Friday, October 15th.
    Peter, VK3PB drops in for and update from downunder. George shows some of his favorite tips and projects from the last few years. Tommy demonstrates a neat battery capacity tester. Emile discovers new Cheap Tricks with Echolink.
    Announcing the winner of our 16th Anniversary contest!
    Cliff Boand, WA0JTW will receive an Icom IC-705 Transceiver, AH-705 Auto Tuner, LC-192 Backpack, MFJ-4230MV Power Supply, MFJ-2012 OCF Antenna, and RG-8X coax.

www.amateurlogic.tv

MW7OFS, K4FMH, M1WML and 3 others like this.
  2. W3AMT

W3AMT Ham Member QRZ Page

Great Show good info. Hope to still see the show in another 16 years. Keep up the great work!

W5JDX, M1WML, KC0KEK and 1 other person like this.
  3. KE0GXN

KE0GXN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Congrats guys! Always enjoyed your shows!

W5JDX, M1WML and KC0KEK like this.
  4. M1WML

M1WML Ham Member QRZ Page

congrats boys.. love the show,s.. ;)

W5JDX likes this.
  5. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

George, I've been enjoying your show since I got Internet fast enough so I didn't see BUFFERING anymore. That's a long time.

I'll also say your departure from Ham Nation (and also that of Bob, of course) is why I just don't enjoy that one like I used to.

IOW, keep up the good work, OM.

:)

W5JDX, W9MRH, M1WML and 1 other person like this.
  6. W9MRH

W9MRH Ham Member QRZ Page

Same goes for me George!!

W5JDX, M1WML, KE0GXN and 1 other person like this.
  7. KN4AUU

KN4AUU Ham Member QRZ Page

Always pull the negative battery terminal off first so you don't get a spark when you remove the positive terminal.

W5JDX likes this.
  8. KA1YBS

KA1YBS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Love seeing that Commodore Amiga 500 on the front video image. I still have a handful of those old machines.

9. K8VCE

K8VCE Ham Member QRZ Page

Hope I can find time to watch in the future. I am President of Sandusky Valley Amateur Radio Club (w8nck.org). The last two years have been overwhelming!