ad: ProAudio-1

HR2.0 - Lunchtime Livestream with Eric, 4Z1UG, for the QSO Today Ham Expo

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KC5HWB, Jul 14, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KC5HWB

KC5HWB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Today I welcome Eric Guth, 4Z1UG, back to the Livestream to talk about the upcoming QSO Today Ham Expo on August 14-15 next month!

YB9BHJ, KD5BVX, 4X1ST and 1 other person like this.
  2. K5TUE

K5TUE Ham Member QRZ Page

Well...I watched for just over 9 minutes and I never heard what this is about or where that guy was or anything.

Next.....

NU4R likes this.
  3. KD5BVX

KD5BVX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It's at the 1:20 mark where he tells who the guy is why he is on. Try again...

KC5HWB likes this.
  4. KA3CTP

KA3CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

The first QSO Today was some what okay, subsequent show was weak. To pay anything to basically visit you tube videos and four manufactures websites doesn't appear appealing. Prove me wrong but virtual hamfests Suck. He should pay us ten bucks to attend. I think its a money grab from vendors and amateurs. Just my two cents, and hes not getting them.

WN1MB and N4CAX like this.
  5. KC5HWB

KC5HWB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Opinions vary. The largest offering for this is the forums, not the vendors or manufacturers. Also this was started when there was no such thing as in-person shows due to them all being cancelled. It isn't a replacement for in-person shows, imo, but it is a good place to get information without traveling.

M0TTQ, KQ1V and KD5BVX like this.
  6. KP4DRB

KP4DRB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello to all present from Island of Puerto Rican Caribbean Island/KP4DRB-Op.Daniel Rivas