ad: MLSons-1

Account limbo

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by NG2A, Jun 16, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. NG2A

NG2A QRZ Lifetime Member #558 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

My new callsign went into effect yesterday and I understand it takes a little while for the account to update to the new call but now neither my old call (N4TEY) nor my new call (NG2A) point to my account. Just want to know if I need to worry or if it will be resolved automatically soon?
    Thanks

Nate
    NG2A

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Your call will be updated by the FCC, just be patient, it will work

NG2A likes this.
  3. NG2A

Ok so now a search for N4TEY points to NG2A but my login is still N4TEY and it says I’m. It a ham member. I have tried logging in under NG2A but it says that there is not an account associated with it.

4. NG2A

*It says I am not a ham member

5. NG2A

What is the typical turnaround? I remember it being no more than a day or two after my last callsign change went into effect b4 my QRZ account was updated. Thanks for any info you can provide.

6. KK9W

KK9W Ham Member QRZ Page

Usually no longer than 2-3 days. The FCC releases change files that are then dowloaded each evening and updates applied to the website.

WJ4U likes this.
  7. NG2A

I have seen the new call pointing to my info just my account hasn’t changed over now. Just curious if you or anyone knows if there is a SNAFU behind the scenes with QRZ or if it’s normal for my account to still be hung in the middle. My login is still N4TEY and no account is registered to NG2A. If I recall correctly when I got he vanity call N4TEY my account automatically migrated to that call as soon as the data was input into QRZ from the fcc. But now I can search NG2A and it has my info from the fcc but it’s not associated with my QRZ account.

8. NG2A

Resolved!!!