ad: portazero-1

Jerald L. Douglas, K9MY SK May 11, 2019

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by K2HAT, May 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Jerald L. Douglas, K9MY SK

[​IMG]

Mr. Jerald Lyle Douglas
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Feb 24, 1942 – May 11, 2019 (Age 77)

Mr. Jerald Lyle Douglas, born on February 24, 1942 in Chicago, Illinois, to the late Patricia McFarland, passed away at age 77 on May 11, 2019 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He graduated from University Of Illinois. Jerald served in the Air Force in the Vietnam War and he also worked in the environmental controls industry as Director Of Engineering at Intermatic Incorporated until he retired in 1997. Jerald was the loving husband of Karen Douglas. He is survived by his son, Brian Douglas; and daughter, Michelle Wilbur. Jerald had a passion for his family, Chicago Bears football, and ham radio and was known to the ham radio community by callsigns WN9JAT and K9MY. Friends and family members may attend the memorial service, officiated by Pastor Matt Erickson, on Saturday, May 25 from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. at Eastbrook Church, 5353 N Green Bay Ave, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53209.

2. K9MY

K9MY Ham Member QRZ Page

I just received his callsign K9my. I hope to serve it well. Regards and 73. Scott ps email is good in qrz would love to learn more about Jerald.

3. K1LKP

K1LKP Ham Member QRZ Page

http://www.arrl.org/search/K9MY/page:1

RESPECTFULLY,

4. DJ0AJ

DJ0AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

K9MY hi gerald rrespect fully vy73 DJOAJ ekrem