ad: CQMM-1

QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo, Now Ended

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by 4Z1UG, Apr 19, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. 4Z1UG

4Z1UG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

upload_2021-4-19_12-59-42.png
    The QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo, March 2021 Edition, ended on April 16th. All of the presentations made at the Expo are available at the QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo website at: www.qsotodayhamexpo.com. There is also a screen reader friendly version for the blind and vision impaired at the website.

Stay tuned for the Summer Edition of the QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo coming to your computer screen on August 14th, 2021.

AA5BK and VK2JI like this.
  2. KB6QXM

KB6QXM Ham Member QRZ Page

It is a shame that it has ended. Too much going on to go the site and check out the online presentations. For $10.00, I guess the 30 days was generous. Considering the amount of technical issues in the last event, I hope that the event in August goes off a lot better. I am disappointed that Eric has not published the award winners from the event. I know that the vendors ran the awards program, but I would of expected Eric to circle back with them and publish the name and callsign of the award winners. I signed up with a lot of the vendors and only 1 has sent me any e-mail. Good luck with your next event.

3. K6CLS

K6CLS Ham Member QRZ Page

thamks for posting this! I am glad the presentations will be openly available. I wanted to attend live but was not in condition, happy to enjoy a few make-up sessions.

N3AWS likes this.
  4. K7SHR

K7SHR Ham Member QRZ Page

I can't believe how much I learned for $10! Eric, thank you, and I look forward to the next one.

5. KAUTZER

KAUTZER QRZ Member

I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more great posts.

6. 4Z1UG

4Z1UG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Please check the website at qsotodayhamexpo.com. Most of these questions are answered there including that all of the presentations are still up on our Vimeo channel. Prizes were handled by each of the vendors who offered prizes and if you registered with them, then you would have heard from them directly. I will ask all of the vendors who had prizes to send me their list of winners and I will post that on the website as well.

7. W1UU

W1UU Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I met our CWops goals. I had dedicated helpers within CWops to help spread our message. I was particularly happy that our tables attracted attention and the after hours lounge had many of our members continuing dialog up until 0200 EDT. We got our money’s worth, not in selling equipment, but reaching out to how viable ham radio clubs contribute to the value of what our members hold dearly!

NM5M likes this.