ad: k1jek

Ham Organization!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KD9LFZ, Dec 18, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. W7OMH

W7OMH Ham Member QRZ Page

Great work Leah! I wish my daughter had an interest. Right now its Roblox, and Minecraft while meeting up online face timing while playing.Keep going and its great that girls your age are taking an interest especially doing QRP. All I hear from my wife and daughter is that I'm in my ham shack. I can't even watch my 4K tv. On the other hand if they were interested in Ham radio. I might not be able to be in my shack!

2. M0RMY

M0RMY Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Brilliant Leah. I wish you and your family a great Christmas and, to you, enjoy the excitement of learning about this hobby. I just got a IC705 and am beginning to try to delve into DStar. Your generation lives in a technology world. Those of us born in the '60s just have have a technology 'green card' and it's fascinating keeping up!! Regards to your Dad too. 73 from UK. Tom M0RMY

3. AD3AA

AD3AA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Leah good video You should start a business doing organization of ham equipment.

4. KC1DR

KC1DR Ham Member QRZ Page

Unsolicited advice is rarely appreciated.

W1YW, KI5HNX and KD5BVX like this.
  5. N7KO

N7KO Ham Member QRZ Page

Being unorganized has it's plus's, Heck I find stuff all the time that I thought was lost forever while looking for something else.

A tip I have is if you are looking for your soldering iron, start looking for your Simpson meter.
    Works every time.
    Remember Wilson's law, what you are looking for will be found in the last place you look.

W9EBE likes this.
  6. WO4E

WO4E Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, you've encouraged me to get my shack in order. Current mode is organized chaos; but I do know where everything is. Nice job on video! :)

W1YW likes this.
  7. W6JEX

W6JEX Ham Member QRZ Page

Glad the American taxpayer was able to supply your boxes.

8. KI5AAI

KI5AAI Ham Member QRZ Page

Get educated.
    "The Postal Service receives no direct taxpayer funds. It relies on revenues from stamps and other service fees. Although COVID-19 has choked off the USPS revenue in recent months, factors that arose well before coronavirus have contributed to the unsustainability of the Postal Service's financial situation for years."

"U.S. Mail is protected by more than 200 federal laws enforced by the Postal Inspection Service, one of the nation's oldest law enforcement agencies. 1 Zero tax dollars used. The Postal Service receives NO tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations"

And quite a petty post if you ask me.

K6MTS and KD5BVX like this.
  9. N5KIR

N5KIR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I like your video it is fun to watch new Hams and their experiences..
    I might have been inspired to organize my Ham gear better.
    Keep up the good work

10. KA1LWR

KA1LWR Ham Member QRZ Page

Just love it...