ad: portazero-1

DX Commander POTA RaDAR Part 1

Discussion in 'Videos and Podcasts' started by KD9LFZ, Dec 21, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KD9LFZ

KD9LFZ Ham Member QRZ Page

This is the first video part of us doing a POTA RaDAR by activating both K-4270 and K-1477! We finally beat the unbeatable Balsam Branch State Wildlife Area!!!

W9EBE likes this.
  2. K2WPM

K2WPM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Nice work. Love those Bioenno batteries, too.
    Always looking for the perfect portable antenna.
    Can't wait to get the Warthog Award from POTA! :-/
    Right, two Radar activations?

3. 2E0TWD

2E0TWD Ham Member QRZ Page

NOW! That is what I’m talking about! Awesome video as always. I swear I jumped when you worked Alaska hahaha. I’m 55 for goodness sake. I’m buzzin’ for you both. Just brilliant xxx

The ARRL should be paying you for your lead on Young Hams. Just superb xxx

4. KG5LTL

KG5LTL Ham Member QRZ Page

Great job guys!

5. NN2X

NN2X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have been saying that ever since Leah started..!

NN2X / Tom

2E0TWD likes this.
  6. W9EBE

W9EBE Subscriber QRZ Page

WOW! What fun! Congratulations on finally activating that park! Perseverance definitely pays off. And congratulations on all those QSOs!

I really enjoyed this video. The excitement of both of you is fabulous -- and, likely, highly contagious, not only to seasoned (50 years on-the-air) hams like myself, but also to more recently licensed/beginning hams of all ages as well. What an inspiration you are!

That did it. I just subscribed to your YouTube channel so I don't miss out on any more of your great adventures. Please keep them coming both here on QRZ and on YouTube. :)

I can hardly wait to watch Part 2 of this inspiring endeavor! Have FUN!

7. W4FDT

W4FDT Ham Member QRZ Page

im super suprised the dx commander worked the way it was setup, where did you put the radials? How many etc. thats a great antenna! Great job.

8. VK2ATN

VK2ATN Ham Member QRZ Page

WoW, love the enthusiasm of you 2 girls. Congratulations on activating the park. What is going on? Your car is right hand drive and the letters on your sweater are in reverse. Keep up the great work, like to work you both 1 day, takecare and be safe.
    Anthony,
    VK2NEW/VK2AYS.

9. COLLINS547

COLLINS547 QRZ Member

That's great. It's amazing post.