ad: k1jek

Dxpeditions search

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by KL2LR, Nov 20, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KL2LR

KL2LR Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to know where I can find Dxpeditions that are in the planning stage. It is frustrating to only hear about ones that are already set in stone in QST. It hard to consider making one of these when you do not know whose planning one and where it might be going. While some are very expensive a lot of those I read about would be reasonably affordable for me.

2. WL7PM

WL7PM Ham Member QRZ Page

"Start your own" DXpedition
    Take a few club members ( At minimum, pick one with a skiff, and one with a generator ) and put Afognak I. ON-The-AIR !!
    I'll be here in Homer listening for you.:):)

3. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

4. KL2LR

Afognak and the barons would be an interesting. Especially the Baron islands. I wonder which has or has not been ever contacted?

5. NB3R

NB3R Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

6. KK9W

KK9W Ham Member QRZ Page

Indexa. You can help fund these DXpeditions with your $20 membership and be in the know of DXpeditions being funded and such.
    https://indexa.org/

KL2LR and K0EED like this.
  7. WL7PM

WL7PM Ham Member QRZ Page

Augustine Volcano would be a very cool operating position, Guaranteed uninhabited !!

We should meet there one weekend in late August, pitch a couple tents, stake down a few portable telescoping masts, fire up a tiny generator, check in Snipers and announce our position... take a dinner break, and then WORK THE WORLD !
    ....That would be a bunch of fun.

8. KL2LR

Let me chat with others here on Kodiak about a Barron Island DXpedition. Short from Homer for a couple of days.

9. N5CM

N5CM Ham Member QRZ Page