ad: MyersEng-1

#79 Ham Nuggets Live! With Steve, K5ATA & Jherica Goodgame, KI5HATA and special guests

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KM9G, Aug 4, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. KM9G

KM9G Ham Member QRZ Page

Drop by for a chat with Steve, K5ATA. We talk about how he hams and what interests him about the hobby. Stick around and see if you can pick up any nuggets you can use.

This stream gets bombed by special guests Leah, KD9LFZ and Jherica, KI5HTA. They take over and chaos ensues!

At the end Kyle AA0Z drops by for more laughs and more fun.

KC5HWB, WM4TT, AJ5DP and 3 others like this.
  2. KD9ORR

KD9ORR Ham Member QRZ Page

JHERICA AND LEAH!! LET'S GOOOOO

KC5HWB, WM4TT and KM9G like this.
  3. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

Only six vids of very limited info each on the front page from this guy. Are we supporting his lifestyle on QRZ? Do you think its worth crowding out others?

4. NW9F

NW9F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

That is a fair question, but I am going to ask you what content have you created that could be highlighted on the front page instead of KM9G's?

N5AF, WM4TT and KG5THG like this.
  5. KG5THG

KG5THG Ham Member QRZ Page

I think they do a great job myself. They are having fun with ham radio. It seems to me the front page is filled with many different things to enjoy.

WM4TT, KI5HNX and KM9G like this.
  6. KM9G

KM9G Ham Member QRZ Page

Am I supposed to be getting paid by QRZ? If so I'd better get on them to send me my check!

As for crowding out others... We are dying for more content and have slots to fill on Thursday night. Let me know how long your video is and we can get it slotted in between 6:30 and 8:00 central.

W8KJR, WM4TT, W9AFB and 3 others like this.
  7. N1IPU

Be honest at least. You get paid by youtube. You advertise here. A quick search of youtube and you can easily find dozens of Hams producing content. Ask OH8STN or KM4ACK or maybe W2AEW.

8. N1IPU

I don't produce content for youtube so what are you really asking?

9. NB4R

NB4R Ham Member QRZ Page

Why are the others, indicated here, not on QRZ?

10. K9GLS

K9GLS Guest

He's being polite by saying unless you create content maybe you should keep quiet. People like you seem to enjoy ruining it for others. I have a name for those people but it would get me banned I'm sure. You have TWO young ladies adding to the content and having fun with ham radio. I know you have no clue how discouraging you are to the ham community. Here's an idea stay off of QRZ and study for your extra ticket. Better yet find a different hobby.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2020
    N5AF, WM4TT, KI5HNX and 1 other person like this.
  11. KM9G

KM9G Ham Member QRZ Page

I took a look back at your posts, mostly negative, although you do seem to like OH8STN. As for "honesty" about youtube income, It costs more to put content on youtube than anybody ever makes from it in return. Just a quick search online will tell you that. (I haven't even hit minimum wage yet)

Do you like all the negative feedback you get about your comments?

KB2HSH, WM4TT and K9GLS like this.
  12. W1WWA

W1WWA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Again... same person complaining.. there is always one in the crowd. Keep the videos coming

WM4TT and KM9G like this.
  13. KI5HNX

KI5HNX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

If you don't produce content for YouTube, then what are you complaining about?

If there are other YouTubers whom you'd like to see on here, then why don't you post something positive about them in a request to senior management? I'm sure that Julian (OH8STN) and the others would appreciate the bump.

Or did you already use up all of your positive comments for this month? It's only the 5th of August!

Why don't you crawl back into your cave and begin your winter hibernation a little early this year?

WM4TT likes this.
  14. W5CJA

W5CJA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This thread is telling me all I need to know.

15. N1IPU

I don't seek approval from the herd and I don't go negative on all your videos. Would prefer quality over quantity. I get your pushing to make a buck and gain recognition as you indicated above " (I haven't even hit minimum wage yet)" I am just saying that your flooding the site with low information vids is annoying and discouraging quality content away.