ad: elecraft

Ham Gets 30 Days in the Slammer for On Air Harassment

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by N1FM, Jun 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N1FM

N1FM Ham Member QRZ Page

I think he can file an application to appeal to the TN Supreme Court before August 11. It's a $350 application fee. If the court agrees to review the case (doubtful) then it would take, perhaps another year, and cost around $5,000 to $10,000, depending on his attorneys.

Since he already filed for leniency and the motion was denied, I would think he'll go to jail sometime after August 11. Then, it all depends on how the original trial judge (who just found Mgrdichian in contempt again, twice, on June 4th) plans to proceed with issues on remand. It's the judge's choice, since the appeals court didn't mandate any particular issues, and they left it up to the original judge.

CONCLUSION

"Federal law does not preempt the subject matter of this case. Meaning, the trial
    court had the authority to issue and rule on the ex parte order and any violations thereof.
    Additionally, Respondent had sufficient notice that he faced three separate charges for
    criminal contempt. We affirm the trial court and remand for further proceedings as may
    be necessary. Costs of this appeal are taxed to appellant, Michael Mgridichian, for which
    execution may issue if necessary"

Carma Dennis McGee, Judge

===

Imagine that, a judge named Carma.

http://www.tsc.state.tn.us/news/201...publicly-sworn-member-tennessee-court-appeals

N2AMM, N0TZU and W4HM like this.
  2. 2E0CIT

2E0CIT Ham Member QRZ Page

W0AEW likes this.
  3. N1FM

N1FM Ham Member QRZ Page

Guy goes into a court room, says, "Your honor, I gotta tell you something. I have case law, and you don't have jurisdiction here."

The judge says, "I think I do have jurisdiction, and you're guilty."

True story.

N0TZU likes this.
  4. W2NAP

W2NAP Ham Member QRZ Page

not hard to figure out, violate court order you go to the grey bar hotel.

WN1MB likes this.
  5. N8ZI

N8ZI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Humble Pie - 30 Days in the Hole

K9UR likes this.
  6. WX7P

WX7P XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Just great.

16 pages of fluff material for some clown in TN to get all excited.

You guys encourage these behaviors with your over-reaction to every NAL or incident.

Sociopaths love attention.

NY4Q likes this.
  7. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

What makes you so sure --they-- can READ?

8. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

9. W2MYA

W2MYA Ham Member QRZ Page

AND IT STILL SHOULD BE LISTED,AS THIS CREEP IS A REGISTERED PEDOPHILE !!!! THIS SHOULD BE LISTED SO THAT SOMEONE CAN FIND HIM IF NEEDED AS THOSE BASTARDS ARE NEVER CURED,IT'LL BE JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE ACTS UP AGAIN UNFORTUNATELY!! RESPECTFULLY, G.L.Mitchell W2MYA

10. N8ZI

I just looked it up on the Zed and it's not listed.
    However it is listed on the FCC and expires 10-22-2026.

11. N8ZI

I also checked numerous sex offender databases and he is not listed under the name on the FCC ULS.

Show me a credible database listing him as a sex offender/pedophile.

12. N1FM

N1FM Ham Member QRZ Page

As promised, for anyone interested, here are the public records. Hearing and Trial were open to the public and the record is available for all of these.

[Dropbox will prompt you to create an account. Ignore it and press "no thanks, continue to view" at the bottom of the prompt.]

Video - Hearing for temporary order of protection for allegations of harassment and stalking: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s470snx4of6ig8k/Faucon1.wmv?dl=0

Video - Trial for allegations of violations of temporary order: https://www.dropbox.com/s/drqg9lyrylssktn/Faucon2.wmv?dl=0

Video - Scooter Fall. Watch bottom frame. Mgrdichian falls immediately, from rear of gold van down the street just as Faucon leaves the public building authority.

Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6y6jcaxkxrnzig/Mgrdichian Fall WM Player.wmv?dl=0

Document - Motion for leniency: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z01j7ujhnpveanr/Mgridichian Order On Respondent's Rule 35 Motion.pdf?dl=0

In the motion to the court, Mgrdichian claimed he was pushed off his scooter. Court found his claims lacking in credibility.

Edited to add:

Document Mgrdichian's phone call to Public Building Authority claiming county was at fault, because he fell off the scooter due to a defect in pavement (not as a result of being pushed).

Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lcidye3a04wing/(E3) MGDRDICHAIN PBA STATEMENT 052419.pdf?dl=0

Perjury issue on remand??

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    N8ZI likes this.
  13. KE0GXN

KE0GXN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Maybe he will chime in himself...:eek:

14. NY4Q

NY4Q Ham Member QRZ Page

I used to work evenings at an alternative school.

I was outside one eve with some students and they were taking a break and across the parking lot were some of the local prisoners cutting the grass and policing the area.

I asked the students there if they knew why those guys were out there doing that work - most replied that they broke the law or either got caught breaking the law.

I replied to them, "Well while semi-true, it is mostly because that they or their parents are not rich. For if they were, they'd have had better lawyers or could have afforded the bribes necessary to be at home tonight playing games or whatever...SO, my advice to you is to keep your nose clean and stay OUT of the system...Stay in school, get a job, be on time, etc., and mainly, stay out of the cops cross hairs."

True Story! ha

N8ZI likes this.
  15. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Best not to do the crime in the first place and no need to be concerned with any of the above. Prisons are full of mostly not guilty people...just ask them.

WN1MB, KE0GXN, K8PG and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.