ad: CQMM-1

Looking for Amateur Radio Stores

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KH6OWL, Mar 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KH6OWL

KH6OWL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Aloha

I am looking for Amateur Radio Stores. Stories can be funny, strange, ghostly, heroic, volunteering, or out of this world. Just about anything and short stories are great.

If you have any stories, or if you can point me to others that may, it would be appreciated. You can email me at kh6owl@arrl.net

2. KR6AUL

KR6AUL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

stores or stories?

WU8Y likes this.
  3. KH6OWL

KH6OWL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Stories

4. W1TRY

W1TRY Ham Member QRZ Page

Once upon a time, a young ham radio operator finally found the perfect home. He put up antennas, did home improvements, worked overtime, saved money, went to the gym and stayed happy, healthy and upbeat. His parents and friends were worried that he was odd for being single, so he dated and finally met a woman who he considered worthy of marriage. He asked for her hand in marriage and she said "NO!"
    He lived happily ever after, chasing DX, putting up antennas, buying gear, riding his motorcycle and drinking good beer. :p

VK6APZ/SK2022, VU3JNM, NH6RF and 2 others like this.
  5. N1VAU

N1VAU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

[QUOTE="W1TRY, post: 5008667, member: 369046"........He lived happily ever after, chasing DX, putting up antennas, buying gear, riding his motorcycle and drinking good beer. :p[/QUOTE]

You forgot about the many and often hunting trips and Dxpeditions he went on.

W1TRY likes this.
  6. K1LKP

K1LKP Ham Member QRZ Page

DARREN,
    CHECK THIS OUT,
    IT WILL KEEP YOU
    BUSY FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-Modern-Era-Miscellaneous/Radios-By-Hallicrafters.pdf

ENJOY HAM RADIO

7. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

You should not post here.

The request was to send a email. :rolleyes: